PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2016

Champak
12-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Hi guys christmas is near...any new ideas for fireworks..?..i have one but its dangerous..

https://youtu.be/e0Bny5q7x3E

ilovecrackle
12-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Merry Christmas champak.
I have seen something similar to this except at the end there was a massive salute embedded in the tree somewhere and well, needless to say, bye bye tree. Haha

For me, I don't really have anything new to try. I'll probably just do my usual 1 station electronically fired 5-7 minute show consisting of mainly 200 grams and a couple racks of canisters. Nothing too crazy.
New years eve I'll do pretty much do the same thing but double to triple up on the amount of cakes.

Champak
12-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Merry christmas...ilovecrackle...nice to know about your plans....have some chocolate bombs on christmas..not for eat but for fire..hahaha..can you create a firework tree with specially made green light ultra thin lances..is it too complex to be made??

FlyingDutchman
12-07-2016, 02:44 PM
I am gonna do a small fountain show maybe some 200g cakes at my folks house. They live in the middle of the city so, I cant get to crazy. :p

Champak
12-07-2016, 02:57 PM
An idea goes like that " you have a pathway to your house.You put waterfall effect lances over that pathway .Near to house you have a green lance work christmas tree with star shaped fireworks wheel on top."