PDA

View Full Version : Unlisted Fireworks Video from displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
07-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I sent all registered members of pyrotalk.com discussion forums a link to this unlisted video. It appears a few of you may have not received the link. I would recommend double-checking if you have the option checked off to where you can receive emails from the administrator, also be sure you are checking the same email account you used to register for the forums and finally check the spam folder and setting of your email account. When I send the link out it is going to hundreds of email and that may kick it to your spam folder.
I appreciate you all registering and participating in pyrotalk.com discussion forums and want to recruit more members to participate from around the world. If for some reason you did not receive the link, you can view it here on the forums prior to its public release. Thank you for being part of the pyrotalk.com website and enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL38Pkf1QzA

californiapyro
07-15-2011, 11:37 PM
very nice consumer display, shame about the wind :/

floridapyro
07-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Nice for the volunteers to step up.

PittPyro
07-16-2011, 02:29 AM
shame about the stagnate air not moving the smoke off but you can't control nature...looked and sounded like a fantastic show...man those multiple thunder king cakes make for a kick a$$ finale....very well done

nrubmx
07-16-2011, 10:24 AM
awesome, great little show and nice new system...

tgis81
07-16-2011, 06:57 PM
ALong with the Thunder King cakes in the finale, there were also over 100 1.75" salutes fired from the consumer DR11 mortars. I don't remember the exact number, but it was definitely over 100.

Tony