PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Wholesale Fireworks
09-14-2016, 02:38 PM
I have a long time client who is looking for a REASONABLY priced electronic firing system. I am not well versed and have been trying to do my research. I figured it would be a better use of my time to just ask those who know more about this than I do. that would be ALL of you!
I am familiar with the major systems but am not looking for something that expensive and elaborate. YES. I know you get what you pay for but I also know that you don't ALWAYS have to pay a lot to get a great performing item ( aka... our product line and pricing structure )
So if anyone has any input and or a recommendation I would really appreciate it
Thank you all for your help

Northern Sky
09-14-2016, 03:46 PM
A little more information would help Ray.
How many cues?
Wired or wireless?
Application?
Budget?
Etc.

ilovecrackle
09-14-2016, 04:22 PM
What Northern sky said above.

Cobra, fireTek and simple fires Mongoose are advertisers here.
I'v also heard of people using those cheap china firing systems sold on ebay although i can't comment on how they perform since I'v never used them.

I use a non advertiser system I am very happy with. If interested, PM me since i will not post it out in the open per the rules.

ras1986
09-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Owned Chinese before my cobra. Chinese sucks, big waste of money

displayfireworks1
09-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Ray
Pass this link over to them. Pyroboom is one of my advertisers and he can probably answer questions they may have. These are reasonably priced. This is a sign your Consumer Fireworks customer base is advancing when they are looking for these systems.
http://pyroboom.com/products.aspx?name=firing

Butterman900
09-14-2016, 10:32 PM
I guess it depends on whose definition of "inexspensive" we are using but I will be offering a group buy on the Firetek firing system in the next 24-48 hrs if they have any interest in that. Would open up the pyromusical option.

Westpapyro
09-16-2016, 05:40 AM
Ray contact me if you're friend is looking for a cobra system!
Chuck

Wholesale Fireworks
09-16-2016, 09:36 AM
I guess it depends on whose definition of "inexspensive" we are using but I will be offering a group buy on the Firetek firing system in the next 24-48 hrs if they have any interest in that. Would open up the pyromusical option.

Butterman I completely agree. I use that "DEFINITION " comeback all the time when someone says that to me about price. As for everyone else THANK YOU I will get more details from my client and will definitely ask more questions when I have them. I KNEW THIS WAS THE RIGHT PLACE TO ASK!

PGHBoom
10-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Ray, I have used the Pyro Boom P1200 system for my last two shows and have had no problems so far. What you see in the picture was about $475 worth. Very easy to set-up and operate. Not as high tech as the Cobra system but very affordable for the beginner.

P.S. I got the case at Harbor Frieght for $28 with coupon ($32 without).

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1488&stc=1

Wholesale Fireworks
10-13-2016, 12:38 PM
PGHBoom hey sorry for the delay getting to this. Thank you for the info. I will pass it along to my customer.

hatsgoods
10-14-2016, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=PGHBoom;40554]Ray, I have used the Pyro Boom P1200 system for my last two shows and have had no problems so far. What you see in the picture was about $475 worth. Very easy to set-up and operate. Not as high tech as the Cobra system but very affordable for the beginner.

P.S. I got the case at Harbor Frieght for $28 with coupon ($32 without).

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1488&stc=1[/QUOTE

this is the system i have and it works great