PDA

View Full Version : 12 Cue Pro Firing System

Ziggirat
07-11-2011, 05:08 AM
So I Did My Very 1st show with the 12 cue pro firing system got it from wireless firework uk and well lets just say brand new battery in the remote and the battery went dead during the middle of my show i had 7 hits and 5 cuz remote died so im gonna give it another go on the system on saturday cuz i got asked to come do another firework show so ill test it again but what truly is the best firing system out there for the consumer BESIDES the COBRA that shits just way to expensive for me 575 bucks + shippin and handlin so what is the best out there ?

indianahx
07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
There are numerous systems for beginners with many price ranges....I would also recommend "testing" your system again before your shoot date. Don't let your show be the guinea pig for a faulty system.....my 2 cents

PyroJoeNEPA
07-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I'd also look into the type batteries you are using--all "AA" batteries are NOT the same. Scott from Cobra Systems posted this in the Cobra Firing Systems Thread:

Can you tell me what brand of batteries you were using? If your using any of the lower quality batteries such as Everready / Rayovac or any type of re-chargable less than 500 mAh you'll have a tough time with multiple Talon clips per cue. Using a standard Duracell / Energizer Alkaline or higher mAh rated re-chargables (e.g. Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer) you'll have no problems firing up to 3-4 clips per cue. Using e-match you can fire up to 10 in series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBB_s16OS0.

Good Luck!

Palermitano2
07-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I bought a system that Dave was selling about a year ago. and I tell you for a starter system I swear by It . i had some kinks with the ignighters at a show I shot in June buy I worked them out and shot July 2 ,3, and 4th all 12 ques without a problem. i would look into this system....

Ziggirat
07-12-2011, 02:41 AM
yeah thats the system i have

nrubmx
07-12-2011, 11:44 AM
I bought a system that Dave was selling about a year ago. and I tell you for a starter system I swear by It . i had some kinks with the ignighters at a show I shot in June buy I worked them out and shot July 2 ,3, and 4th all 12 ques without a problem. i would look into this system....

do you know where i can buy one of these, i really want one and have been looking for them..and havent found the same one yet,
thanks!

Pyro Nation
07-12-2011, 02:18 PM
pm sent nrub

Palermitano2
07-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I take out the batteries after each use also very important make sure you change the remote battery.

Pyro Nation
07-12-2011, 10:09 PM
I do brand new batteries every time... Just prefer it that way

Palermitano2
07-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I do brand new batteries every time... Just prefer it that way

Closing in on 600.........lol