PDA

View Full Version : How to order fireworks online?

Champak
08-22-2016, 05:46 PM
Hi guys
In order to make my diwali a memorable one,i want to order some really cool firecrackers from india and across the world.But i heard in india there is problem of transportation of exlosive material and courier to long distances is not possible.?Any idea how to do that?also which website can be used to order fireworks from china,japan and Usa?

displayfireworks1
08-23-2016, 01:03 PM
There is a saying in United States that goes "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". Here is United States we want firecrackers from India , you live in India and want firecrackers from outside of India. I am curious what is the distance between where you live and Sivakasi India?

Champak
08-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Hahha its amazing to hear that...usa may be developing fireworks better than india still you want fireworks from india??? Sivakasi is 3000km from where i live.

Is sivakasi so famous outside india??

nayslayer
05-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone else ordered fireworks from over seas?

PyroManiacs
05-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Has anyone else ordered fireworks from over seas?

Only people I know are the ones importing containers.

displayfireworks1
05-12-2017, 08:02 PM
You know this guy is in India and wants to order fireworks shipped into India. Good luck with that, last I heard India does not want Chinese fireworks.

nayslayer
05-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks pyro. Yeah I realize that he was in india

countryboy7978
05-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Thanks pyro. Yeah I realize that he was in india

You will not be able to order fireworks to be shipped into India. Only domestically produced fireworks are allowed. The variety of available effects seems to be sparse. You guys don't seem to have many cakes or aerial shells and rely mainly on ground items like small fountains and spinners along with rockets and salutes.

The cracker bomb salutes that Rex imported had visco. Most domestic flash crackers do not. I think that might also have to do with India not manufacturing much safety fuse.