PDA

View Full Version : http://www.starmolecule.com

jbags091992
08-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Hey I ordered from this company and its been a week and I have not had anything regarding confirmation of the product being shipped or even when its going to ship, all I got was a receipt. I have emailed them a couple of times and no response. I think I got ripped off. Seemed like a reputable site. Anybody ever deal with them?

PyroJoeNEPA
08-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Those prices are ridiculous. Check out Pyro Chem Source--they are an advertiser on here and have excellent prices and customer service.

jbags091992
08-14-2016, 08:03 PM
It's 20bucks a pound

PyroJoeNEPA
08-14-2016, 10:47 PM
30 micron atomized aluminum is only 12.00 a pound & works very well. Indian Black is 16.00 a pound from PyroChemSource & you are dealing with a reputable sponsor of the site. Just Saying....I would never pay 20.00 a lb for Al. I hope you didn't get ripped off.

displayfireworks1
08-15-2016, 09:00 AM
I sympathize with your situation, I can only suggest to purchase from people that advertise with pyrotalk if they have something you are looking for. If something goes wrong with your purchase I can help mediate and possible remedy.
On this website you used I do not see why he would not respond to your email, how busy can he be just selling aluminum. Shipping sometimes takes longer than people expect, give it more time. You always have PayPal or credit card protection if you do not receive your order.

jbags091992
08-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Ya thanks Dave. I still haven't heard anything but I guess they ship orders in bulk, so maybe that's why it's taking so long. I just don't see why they wouldn't respond.

displayfireworks1
08-16-2016, 09:10 AM
People that sell pyrotechnic items over the internet may have reason to not respond to emails. They may not want to answer aluminum powder questions. They may also not want people to know who they are in case there is an aluminum powder event. My guess is it was shipped the cheapest way possible. It takes time to receive.

z33k
09-25-2016, 04:25 PM

I don't see Pyro Chem Source http://www.pyrochemsource.com/ on the Sponsor Page.

Is there a reason they were removed? Are they still a reputable source?

displayfireworks1
09-25-2016, 06:14 PM
He requested to be removed from the website because the 20 people that do not like me put pressure on him to leave pyrotalk and he gave in. His contract is still in effect and paid in full, however he chose to leave anyway. I am currently searching for a new fireworks chemical vendor. Despite all of that he is reputable chemical distributor.

z33k
09-25-2016, 08:47 PM

Thanks for the info, Dave. I try to support Harry when I can. His prices are sometimes a little high if one cannot take advantage of his discounts. I do not trust eBay or Amazon.

I will give Pyro Chem Source a try.

Thanks again.