PDA

View Full Version : The Pyrochef

nypyrochef1.3
07-28-2016, 12:26 PM
So I'm hoping this is ok as I am not selling any product but I started a YouTube page/channel and was hoping peeps here would go and follow and like some videos. There are a few videos up now and more will be rolling in. Any and all support would be greatly appreciated. Jus type in the Pyrochef and it should come up then subscribe. Looking to build up. It's gonna be mostly just videos of the shows I do and will eventually add different things in. Thanks in advance everyone and Dave if I am breaking any rules I apologize and will delete immediately.

nypyrochef1.3
07-29-2016, 05:28 AM
Back to the top. Help me out guys and gals. Thank u

displayfireworks1
07-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Are you less than 18 years old? I guess I need this answered before I comment.

displayfireworks1
07-30-2016, 11:28 AM
The nice thing about YouTube and the bad thing about YouTube is anyone can post a video. Right now it looks like you have 5 videos. four are fireworks in the sky and one is the equivalent of a drive-by. Try to produce something that has some quality to it. If you do people will start to notice. I started my YouTube channel May 2007. I believe you started posting one week ago. Give it time and be creative.

nypyrochef1.3
07-31-2016, 08:36 PM
Thank you Dave and yea I'm older then 18. Lol. These were GoPro videos that I've shot as I am trying to get use to using a GoPro. I do plan on being more creative as I do more. I know they are a bit boring but needed to start somewhere. Lol thank you.