PDA

View Full Version : Best Manufacturer in the US

mici59
02-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Who is the best Professional Fireworks Manufaturer in the US. Company or Specific employee name?

Matt
02-24-2011, 05:28 PM
http://www.littlebigshots.net

pyromaniac
02-25-2011, 03:09 PM
I second LBS Fireworks! He really shows what ONE guy with a passion for fireworks can accomplish!

mici59
02-25-2011, 03:11 PM
ok how about display specialty shells? if you had to get a hold of one guy to make a specialty shell, who would it be?

Matt
02-25-2011, 04:35 PM
ok how about display specialty shells? if you had to get a hold of one guy to make a specialty shell, who would it be?

http://www.littlebigshots.net

If you want something much better than this then you probably need to go to Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON1JbTlndXg

Davis050594
02-25-2011, 07:30 PM
There's no "best" manufacturer here. Everyone has a different purpose. Just because df1 shows a manufacturer that doesn't mean theyre the best. Bill page at am pyro is as good, if not better, but they really have different things they do. It's like comparing apples to carrots. It's opinionated and they serve different purposes.

Fireworksguy
02-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Agree with LBS great shell maker

pyro73
02-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Grand Fireworks in Cuba, NY

mici59
02-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Bob Lapietro from NY is an excellent specialty shell maker. Need a pattern he'll profect it. he has worked for Alonzo's and Rozzis

BigMO
02-26-2011, 03:06 PM
There's no "best" manufacturer here. Everyone has a different purpose. Just because df1 shows a manufacturer that doesn't mean theyre the best. Bill page at am pyro is as good, if not better, but they really have different things they do. It's like comparing apples to carrots. It's opinionated and they serve different purposes.

I have to agree that AM is a very good shell maker. We use quite a bit of their product at the company I shoot for here in STL.

firecrackersam
02-26-2011, 11:32 PM

I second that. In the category of manufacturers, I don't really think there is a "best". It's personal preference. Granted though, LBS is a great builder.

xtonyfstsx
03-01-2011, 01:47 PM

Apples and carrots are both healthy snacks! Little Big Shot, and AM are both GREAT!

pyros
03-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi there!

I'd agree with "There is no BEST" too, it depends on what you are looking for.
From my personal experience and likings I would favor the following - For the old-timers, I'd go with Garden State Fireworks (great!), Legion and Rozzi, all of them still make really nice and elaborate product. Regarding the "newcomers", I like what I saw at Old Glory Powder Company, Western Enterprises and Silverado (I guess that should now be AM, since Bill is with Aaron...). I haven't seen anything from Empire State or now Art Rozzi Pyro, Bob LaPietro's stuff, Would be interesting to see too...

bye!
Alex