PDA

View Full Version : F YouTube lol

Hector
07-03-2011, 04:08 AM
I was looking at Kellner's Fireworks making together a wholesale order when I saw on the left column it says, "Connect with us on F Youtube". F You....Tube...? hahahahahhaa. That's too funny. Maby they shouldn't have abbreviated Facebook? I just wanted to point this silly little thing out. Any super awesome Kellner's products I should get?

J's12talk
07-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I was looking at Kellner's Fireworks making together a wholesale order when I saw on the left column it says, "Connect with us on F Youtube". F You....Tube...? hahahahahhaa. That's too funny. Maby they shouldn't have abbreviated Facebook? I just wanted to point this silly little thing out. Any super awesome Kellner's products I should get?

NO!!!!!!!!

Hector
07-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Sorry Kneppy's... I will PM you some suggestions and stuff.

jknepp1954
07-05-2011, 12:42 AM
hector - got it and pm'd back

J's12talk
07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Sorry Kneppy's... I will PM you some suggestions and stuff.

I'm just a customer and friend of the families. I don't care where you you buy product, I was trying to save you from making a big mistake. You would do far better with product from Wfboom than Kellners any day of the week. Don't get me wrong I like Bob Kellner and think he's good guy but I've been to his demos and I've shot his product. If your a big fan of disappointment go for it.

Hector
07-05-2011, 03:08 PM
I totally get what you are talking about. I only found like 6 out of 50 200gram cakes that looked any good. Some of the ones that are sold as the same name such as "Battle of Colors" were super weak when compared to a "Battle of Colors" from another supplier or brand.Thank you for your concern, that's why I ask people's opinions. I'm still bouncing around, so I don't know exactly what I am going to do. Thanks!

Pyro@Mach13
07-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I was mostly happy with my product from kellners this year. That being said cannot wait to try wfboom an kneppy's next year

Pyro Nation
07-10-2011, 11:49 PM
I am going to order from both.... Always hesitant to go too new items since I know what I normally use...guess I will be asking for a list for the nice shells and cakes...lol

Hector
07-11-2011, 01:09 AM
I finally ended up not buying anything. I need to spend money on my car....

Pyro Nation
07-11-2011, 02:57 AM
AWWWWW that sucks... sorry... but guess good for the car