PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Springfield, Mo area?

AstroEd
06-27-2016, 07:39 PM
New to the hobby I am ordering my 18R2 and single module today and was wondering if there was anyone in the Springfield Missouri area with working knowledge of Cobra systems that could give me hands on training on safety, wiring and setup of racks (I still need to build them, I am looking online now for plans, I have no wood working tools or saws so hope Home Depot can cut everything to size for me to assemble) for mortars and such.

At this time I being alone have only carried one firework at a time to the end of driveway lit it ran back to seat hoping to have time to see it fly. But recently had hip replacement surgery and can not bend and stoop for long so thought a remote firing system would help and something I can learn and grow with for better front yard shows in the future. I learn better hands on than I do from books and such. If I get it in time for this years 4th of July. Only have 19 products now and several different ones I want to tie together to go off together.

AstroEd
06-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Just pulled the trigger on a Cobra 18R2 and one module, 50 talons, and a 500' spool of wire. Where will it end! LOL

displayfireworks1
06-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Where did you buy the wire? I sure hope you saw my recent wire video.

AstroEd
06-29-2016, 08:11 PM
From cobra when I ordered the firing system. Not seen that video yet will look for it now.