PDA

View Full Version : Firecrackers and fireworks worth RM150,000 seized

displayfireworks1
06-19-2016, 06:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V74FPwjMryA
Police seized banned firecrackers and fireworks worth more than RM150,000 at a house in Kampung Pong, Kuala Nerang on Thursday and five men have been arrested and remanded.
.I wonder what those round colored balls are?

capsicum
02-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Those we call it as 'Football Bomb', a football plastic casing contain purely dark flash powder. More like a salute. pretty cheap.

Kenny East
03-05-2018, 02:58 AM
Those look like our super balls that were out a few years back, had about 1 gram of dark flash. Used to come packed by the dozen, half gross, and full gross. I've seen them in 6 packs usually cost about $1-2

RalphieJ
03-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Those look like our super balls that were out a few years back, had about 1 gram of dark flash. Used to come packed by the dozen, half gross, and full gross. I've seen them in 6 packs usually cost about $1-2

I was gifted a bag of the green/red "Bird Egg Crackers"., plastic bag of 50 about 3-4 years ago. Don't know what they cost, but they were good, even with the wimpy fuses (one FTF out of the whole bag), fuse quit burning right at the entry point. Powder was medium dark, and coarse/gritty

PGH_Pyro
03-05-2018, 03:53 PM
pretty harsh reaction eh ?

Kenny East
03-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Yeah, they were pretty good even though they used very cheap fuse. The fuse looked like the fuse they use on cheap air travelers.. Lol one guy who had some thought they were crackling balls, bought someone's inventory and had no idea. Good times