PDA

View Full Version : sister brand

tennpyro1
06-28-2011, 08:13 AM
has anyone shot any sister brand fireworks yet i was watching daves video when he visited sisters fireworks they seem to be a good brand the firework store here in tennessee i go to called dixie lee watched his video and is going to carrying them next year i was woundering anything particular to get when they get them

nrubmx
06-28-2011, 10:27 AM
someone told me they were kind of pricey, but i have never shot anything from them

tennpyro1
06-28-2011, 11:20 AM
I guess I will find out when they get them in

Ziggirat
06-28-2011, 12:52 PM
sister brand is extremly over priced more than phantom if u want go product and you got the money sister brand has good stuff there just over priced and more than phantom fireworks

tennpyro1
06-28-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks for the info I will stick with world class and showtime

Palermitano2
06-28-2011, 06:01 PM
A friend of mine contacted them several times to buy a large wholesale order for his store in the North East and he never got a call back..so he brought in a different brand...not a good business practice.....

Pyro Nation
06-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I thought there product looked good from the demo, but didnt see prices... so take your word for ya

crackerbomb
06-28-2011, 08:57 PM
There is alot of different firework brands out there. If you have a real high price you may not have that brand to much longer because people will go were they feel they got the best deal. They may have to drive a little further but its about the bottom dollar.

Palermitano2
06-28-2011, 10:39 PM
There is alot of different firework brands out there. If you have a real high price you may not have that brand to much longer because people will go were they feel they got the best deal. They may have to drive a little further but its about the bottom dollar.

I dont know about this. For guys like us who shoot several times a year you are correct however I drove buy a phantom today and it was packed and i thought about it most hobbiests wont shop there because they buy wholesale. So who is shopping there my feeling is that Its your once maybe 2 times a year shopper who is going there. There is a market for high price retail. As far as the sisters go It seams like they need a better business plan for wholesale.....

tennpyro1
06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
the demo is what i went off of to and price were not shown but i figured since they were new they would have good deals

crackerbomb
06-28-2011, 10:42 PM
I agree with that.