PDA

View Full Version : Darn it Dave!

Hector
06-28-2011, 01:09 AM
I was all content just investing money into my first car this summer and not buying any fireworks... Until I re-watched your video "Wholesale Fireworks Adventure". Now I want to go buy more fireworks as well! hehehe. Thanks again for the awesome variety of videos that you post on your Youtube channel, they are really enjoyable. I'm so Jealous that you live relatively near Kelners Fireworks and WFboom. I'm trying to hold off buying anything until around August when it starts getting dark enough at night to make it more worth while to shoot. (I'm in Alaska, so the Midnight Sun is annoying for fireworks during the summer, and the winter can be REALLY cold) (I was actually out shooting a few Artillery shells last winter at colder than -40F). (also, I scraped together a little "show with a buddy when it "warmed up" to -20 lol) Did anyone buy 1.4 product from Kelners for the 4th? If you did, please tell me what you think of them afterward! Thank You all so much for the supportive community, and Thank you Dave a.k.a. Displayfireworks1 for all of the time and money that you spend on this website and everything!

tennpyro1
06-28-2011, 08:26 AM
i would of done the same thing heck with the car get more fireworks and got a ride to the firework store