PDA

View Full Version : My first musical july 4th 2015

Keith
06-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Used Show creator and 12 cobra modules.
Start watching at 2:24
I did have a couple of things fail to ignite.
The camera work is not so great.
Last song recorded on an iphone which is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DneeM2kZRTw

AstroEd
06-26-2016, 10:59 PM
That is real nice, I am new here I hope to do that some day. I am going to try linking several fireworks together for the first time ever with extra fuse this year, Baby steps LOL

Rick_In_Tampa
06-27-2016, 04:45 AM
Used Show creator and 12 cobra modules.
Start watching at 2:24
I did have a couple of things fail to ignite.
The camera work is not so great.
Last song recorded on an iphone which is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DneeM2kZRTw

Keith - That was awesome!! Especially for your first time out. First a disclaimer - I'm a huge Styx (original cast!) fan! Both of those songs lend themselves extremely well to pyro musicals.

Being a relative novice to firing systems, let me ask you... Is "Show creator" software that came with the Cobra system? Is there a website you can go to that has pre-made scripts for the Cobra system based on certain songs? I'd like to evolve into adding music one day, but I don't know a thing about it.

esgrillo
08-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Keith - That was awesome!! Especially for your first time out. First a disclaimer - I'm a huge Styx (original cast!) fan! Both of those songs lend themselves extremely well to pyro musicals.

Being a relative novice to firing systems, let me ask you... Is "Show creator" software that came with the Cobra system? Is there a website you can go to that has pre-made scripts for the Cobra system based on certain songs? I'd like to evolve into adding music one day, but I don't know a thing about it.

Rick -

Show creator is an add on that cost about $60 for a 2 yr license. It is a separate purchase. I started using it this year along with their Audio Box and they are a great combo. I have been using music and timing my show for several year without either with OK results but if you really want a high level of precision especially if you are using single shot effects those 2 really help a lot.