PDA

View Full Version : Shareware App For The Cobra

maltpj
05-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Hi all,
I found this free App call Pyrothek on the web. It's a Script editor and composer for COBRA® FiringSystem.

Played with it a little and it seems to work good and it free!

Anyone else heard of it or tried it yet?

Here's a link for download if you want it: http://cobra.pyrothek.com/

Be safe
Phil

Pyrothek
08-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi,

how do you like PYROTHEK for COBRA?

For my next "big" update - I'm collecting some ideas and try to put them in my app...

Alexander

displayfireworks1
08-20-2016, 10:45 AM
I see its an approved shareware for the Cobra system. I have not had a chance to look at it yet. What can you you tell us about its development and function?

maltpj
08-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi,

For my next "big" update - I'm collecting some ideas and try to put them in my app...

Alexander

Hi Alexander,
First, thanks for your hard work developing PYROTHEK and sharing with the Pyro Community!
I have downloaded you application and experimented some and like it! It very intuitive and has a lot of great features.

I was wondering if you could add a feature to change the screen resolution for us that don't have wide screen monitors, otherwise everything is real small and hard to see.

Thanks
Phil

tallahasseePyro
08-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Hi,

Alexander

Alexander,
I have played around with it for a couple of weeks and really like it. One thing that would be really nice is if you could select the colors manually instead of them being generated. That way I can see what what module I am firing from easily in my timeline. A couple of other things that would be nice is if you could make tool tips or even just better descriptions of the buttons when you hover over them and if you would create a user repository on your site where people could upload their fireworks databases as they create them so everyone could share in the development of the library.
Very awesome stuff Sir! I appreciate you.

Pyrothek
09-20-2016, 04:45 AM
Alexander,
I have played around with it for a couple of weeks and really like it. One thing that would be really nice is if you could select the colors manually instead of them being generated. That way I can see what what module I am firing from easily in my timeline. A couple of other things that would be nice is if you could make tool tips or even just better descriptions of the buttons when you hover over them and if you would create a user repository on your site where people could upload their fireworks databases as they create them so everyone could share in the development of the library.
Very awesome stuff Sir! I appreciate you.

;-) - Yes, selectable color are since a while at my list. Some colorblind people asked for it, because they like to select colors with a high contrast.
I'm not sure, where I place it, but I will work on it...

I will update the help file - it's easier than generating tool tips ;-) I also think, after some use, everything is clear ...

Check the DB (library) EDIT/IMPORT button. There is already a cloud function included, where you can share databases (upload and download).

Since version 1.85 you can also disable complete database function - some user was asking for that.