PDA

View Full Version : God bless the state of Utah

displayfireworks1
06-27-2011, 11:28 PM
I just received word from one of my youtube subscribers that the state of Utah has legalized 1.4 fireworks cakes and other devices. He tells me that his neighborhood is full of noise and fireworks in celebration of the recent change in the law. I predict more and more of this legalization of consumer fireworks occurring throughout the United States in response to the out of state fireworks laws. Most states are realizing their residents are traveling to a neighboring state to purchase fireworks because of the way consumer fireworks laws are written in United States. They are losing tax dollars. Let us just hope that more and more states follow the example of Utah.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=16080860

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPw19YcRcww

Pyro Nation
06-27-2011, 11:31 PM
That is a HUGE cause for celebration.....

crackerbomb
06-27-2011, 11:32 PM
That is awesome, I just hope that you are correct on your predictions. Come on Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro Nation
06-27-2011, 11:37 PM
And New York and New Jersey,,,lol

crackerbomb
06-27-2011, 11:48 PM
A week ago I sent an email to the governor, he has yet to reply so I'm hoping he's changing the law before the 4th.

nrubmx
06-28-2011, 12:04 AM
i think ohio might be on the same track...at least i hope!! in the news paper today it showed that they are going to revisit this topic and they said a lot of people ignore the law anyway (wich is completely true). and they cant enforce it good enough.

nrubmx
06-28-2011, 12:07 AM
That is awesome, I just hope that you are correct on your predictions. Come on Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree, LETS GO OHIO!!!

Pyro Nation
06-28-2011, 12:13 AM
i think ohio might be on the same track...at least i hope!! in the news paper today it showed that they are going to revisit this topic and they said a lot of people ignore the law anyway (wich is completely true). and they cant enforce it good enough.

That is really for all states who have a restriction... They would be totally overwhelmed... So why not make some money off of it

crackerbomb
06-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Lets just hope that they don't tighten up the enforcment on fireworks. Last year when we had our show we were told that a sheriff car was parked 1 mile away. I think that most of the police officers enjoy fireworks just as much as the next guy. They may not enforce it unless there is a complaint. Invite the neighbor hood over.

cracker
06-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Thank God! Now California needs to do the same!

crackerbomb
06-28-2011, 12:34 AM

What newspaper did you see this in?

Hector
06-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Hahaha, did you see what the fire marshal said?
"We're very concerned," said Park City fire district fire marshal Scott Adams. "Because this will be the first time we've ever seen the aerial fireworks."

He has never seen Aerial Fireworks? Wow, he doesn't know what he has been missing.

I know what he was trying to say, but it's still funny.

Robertlopez
06-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Thank God! Now California needs to do the same!

I second that motion

Ziggirat
06-28-2011, 02:50 AM
OHIO yeah cmon Ohio

crackerbomb
06-28-2011, 03:54 AM
I don't think the governor is listening.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jun/24/7/should-ohios-fireworks-law-be-changed-ar-562757/

Wood_Ohio
06-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Hopefully mr. Kasich will reverse his thought of "nobody has given me a reason to change the fireworks law" statement he made now that Utah has gone legal.