PDA

View Full Version : Black Widdow Reloadable Mortar Kit

Chinapapertrader
06-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Has any one used this product yet. I heard it was better than excals. I think its RGS Brand.

indianahx
06-27-2011, 06:33 PM
who's it made by? and better than excals? i think all of that talk is purely speculative. every 60g canister shell (to me...my opinion only) is roughly the same. they all have the same size, same diameter, same maximum powder included. just really nice to have variety sometimes. i usually only had excals and Lock and load. this year i've gone with those as well as sweet sixteens (same factory as l&l) dominator's sky titans, and zeus shells mean monkey

Palermitano2
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
I still say all Excals are the standard that all cannisters are compared too....that being said weapons of beowulf are a louder break........

crackerbomb
06-27-2011, 10:00 PM
I had I guy try to sell me the Black Widdow shells. He told me that they would blow the excals away. I'm sticking with excals, because I don't think that there is a 1.4 shell that will blow them away. If there was it wouldn't be on the market. The ATF would be enjoying them because they would have never made it to to stores. Just my opinion.

Pyro Nation
06-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Well said cracker.... I went with a case of excals again this year... always a staple in my shows...... that said.. i do think W.O.B. have a louder break on some not all though....

J's12talk
06-27-2011, 10:29 PM
One thing I do know if you keep your eyes and ears open you can find shells that beat excals. When you do, buy as much as you can.

Pyro Nation
06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
well, I will have to do so.... havent seen many yet

crackerbomb
06-27-2011, 11:46 PM
If anyone does come across something please send me a PM.