PDA

View Full Version : Nite Lites Pricelist

fogle22
02-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Has anyone else got the 2011 Nite Lites pricelist? If I studied in school like I've studied this price list and watch the DVD from this year and last year, I'd be a freak'n brain surgeon.

Some very nice additions to this year's list.

PKMF
02-24-2011, 08:29 PM
It's not really a good idea for people to be posting companies Pricelist on an open forum! :mad:

displayfireworks1
02-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Excuse me but if this gentleman wants to talk about the price of fireworks he may feel free to do so. Most of the people that sell fireworks have their prices posted on websites.
displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

$/\/\0|<E
02-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Excuse me but if this gentleman wants to talk about the price of fireworks he may feel free to do so. Most of the people that sell fireworks have their prices posted on websites.
displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

Although I agree with PKMF , I must say I'm starting to like this site more and more already LOL

fogle22
02-25-2011, 06:21 PM
It's not really a good idea for people to be posting companies Pricelist on an open forum! :mad:

Where do you see me posting prices from the PRICE LIST? I only ask if people receive the PRICE LIST. Is the word PRICE LIST against pyro forum etiquette? If your mention PRICE LIST, does that violate some unwritten pyro forum rule.

Let me get one more PRICE LIST in before I'm done.

PKMF
02-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Where do you see me posting prices from the PRICE LIST? I only ask if people receive the PRICE LIST. Is the word PRICE LIST against pyro forum etiquette? If your mention PRICE LIST, does that violate some unwritten pyro forum rule.

Let me get one more PRICE LIST in before I'm done.

Double check my post I never said you did. I was just stating my opinion on the matter. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just know the companies that I buy from ask that you not share or post their pricelists. IMO buying wholesale is a privilege and not a right and we should be respectful of that. People will do what they want though. Again I was just voicing my opinion and not trying to offend anyone.

displayfireworks1
02-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Speaking of fireworks prices you do not want to post an entire price list from any fireworks distributor because that would be considered an indirect form of advertising on my website. That would be forbidden. I would request that person advertise on the website through the advertising methods I have available. But to sporadically talk about the price of fireworks from various locations is permitted. For example “The price for 500 gram cakes at Phantom fireworks is whatever”. But to copy and paste an entire price list is essentially advertising and indirectly violating the rule not to sell anything on the bulletin board.
My experience in the 1.4 category is many of these folks selling fireworks have pricelist that may be higher than what they are really selling them for, once you deduct coupons, buy one get one, seasonal discounts the price is better than what they have posted. Because they are “Consumer” fireworks they fall victim to marketing techniques used with other consumer products. Not all fireworks distributors sell this way but most do.
displayfireworks1

M-80
02-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Well Put Displayfireworks1

fireworksman74
02-26-2011, 01:22 AM
double check my post i never said you did. I was just stating my opinion on the matter. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just know the companies that i buy from ask that you not share or post their pricelists. Imo buying wholesale is a privilege and not a right and we should be respectful of that. People will do what they want though. Again i was just voicing my opinion and not trying to offend anyone.

you make a valid point about wholesale should be something special but who decides who gets the wholesale privilage or not??? Allow me to answer my own question the dealer decides and sets the case prices and case minimums to get those prices so whats the harm in sharing info among an elite group of pyro enthusists and lovers of the art and further more the name of this site is pyro talk not pyro secrets

PKMF
02-26-2011, 01:51 AM
you make a valid point about wholesale should be something special but who decides who gets the wholesale privilage or not??? Allow me to answer my own question the dealer decides and sets the case prices and case minimums to get those prices so whats the harm in sharing info among an elite group of pyro enthusists and lovers of the art and further more the name of this site is pyro talk not pyro secrets

What you said would be all fine and well if this was an "elite group of pyro enthusists and lovers of the art", but it's NOT. Anyone can sign up to be a member of this forum. You don't even have to sign up you can just lurk around as a guest and stock the forums. All I was trying to say was if everybody bought wholesale the prices would most defiantly go up and be the same as "retail prices" Maybe someone should make a Pyro Secrets Website where you actually have to me a member of another Pyro Club like the PGI, have a shooters license, or a Type 54. I don't even care just anything to show that you are in it for more than cheap fireworks. Then maybe you could call it an "elite group". NO probably not even then! The Navy Seals, Men that have earned The Metal of Honor, Nobel Peace Prize winners those are "elite groups". I WAS JUST SHARING MY OPINION! Everyone needs to calm down. No one need to get all bent out of shape.

Karazee
02-26-2011, 02:21 AM
DisplayFireworks1 used to have a YouTube video about how to buy wholesale and I swear he was showing a printed Nite Lites price list, but I can't find the video anymore? Was it taken down?

Davis050594
02-26-2011, 02:58 AM
DisplayFireworks1 used to have a YouTube video about how to buy wholesale and I swear he was showing a printed Nite Lites price list, but I can't find the video anymore? Was it taken down?

I'm pretty sure it was taken down. The problem with having an open site like this and having someone posting videos about wholesale is that if enough people try to do it the wholesalers will just raise the minimums and the case prices for small buyers. It has been discussed on pyrou at great length. Many Wholesalers have said what I said and that they don't want people posting the prices.
You did not post a price list, but I can see someone posting prices in the future. Just when you post prices use the publicly viewable or lowest level of list. Keep in mind very few wholesalers want you putting those prices put because they don't want a ton of pesky $300-600 4th of july buyers trying to buy wholesale

PKMF
02-26-2011, 10:16 AM
How about we get back to the point of this thread Nite Lites. Eddie at Nite Lites is a great guy and has very nice products. I ordered from him last year and was really happy. Excellent customer service! He was more than willing to answer all my question and his recommendations were also spot on. Let's talk about some products.

NITE LITES GREAT COMPANY!
EDDIE GREAT GUY!

Sorry we kind of hijacked your thread

displayfireworks1
02-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Mr. Davis050594

Please do not bring any established rules from another websites discussion forum onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum. With a sudden influx of members from another bulletin boards website onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum I am starting to see their philosophy from that website popping up on pyrotalk.com and it has me concerned.
Economic forces drive the price and sale of fireworks i.e., price, quality, uniqueness of the item, availability, brand choices, geographic location, seasonal demand, customer service, delivery, payment applications (cash credit etc) coupons, advertising, that sort of market forces.
Phantom Fireworks may be one of the largest fireworks 1.4 fireworks outlets in United States. He also may be one of the most expensive. So there is more to it than cheapest prices.
The direction of pyrotalk.com discussion forum will not follow the philosophy of any other pyrotechnics bulletin board on the internet. So if you are going to try to be member of two discussions boards you are going to find extremely difficult to separate things.
As stated in my previous comment to post an entire price list of fireworks is advertising to sale items on the bulletin board and forbidden. I would want this company to advertise with me the proper way as outlined on my website. But to sporadically talk about a few fireworks items here and there is permitted but a multitude of prices associated with one particular vendor is a subtle form of advertising. You will find people saying comments on the forums but it is not always for the reasons they want you to believe.
Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

St1dinoh
02-26-2011, 11:19 AM
in other words it doesn't matter if it will damage the industry or hobbyists to post prices on the open forum, so long as it doesn't over step the advertising boundary therefore infringing upon this little money machine of a forum.

amirite?

i'm sure eddie would be real thrilled if all his biggest retail customers started coming up to him on the 4th saying they saw on some forum that he sells stuff cheaper.

most people in this business live and die on 2 weeks a year of retail sales. you start costing these people their livelyhood because his biggest retail customers "googled" his store and found your post about his cheap prices and you've just cost him money.

the money he uses to keep the store open.

the money he uses to justify selling wholesale to people with no minimum.

you are only hurting the hobby you love.

Davis050594
02-26-2011, 11:55 AM
in other words it doesn't matter if it will damage the industry or hobbyists to post prices on the open forum, so long as it doesn't over step the advertising boundary therefore infringing upon this little money machine of a forum.

amirite?

i'm sure eddie would be real thrilled if all his biggest retail customers started coming up to him on the 4th saying they saw on some forum that he sells stuff cheaper.

most people in this business live and die on 2 weeks a year of retail sales. you start costing these people their livelyhood because his biggest retail customers "googled" his store and found your post about his cheap prices and you've just cost him money.

the money he uses to keep the store open.

the money he uses to justify selling wholesale to people with no minimum.

you are only hurting the hobby you love.

For any of you who disagree, words of wisdom, this dude knows what he's talking about. He has more experience in this area of the hobby then anyone else here.

St1dinoh
02-26-2011, 12:12 PM
For any of you who disagree, words of wisdom, this dude knows what he's talking about. He has more experience in this area of the hobby then anyone else here.

as davis knows "established rules" and "common courtesy" are often one in the same.

posting a price that a nation wide retailer has on it's website is obviously not doing any harm.

posting wholesale prices you are getting that most people don't is a slap in the face of the wholesaler who is treating you right. if you want to be disrespectful to a guy who is hooking you up due to a mutual love for the hobby then you should be ashamed of yourself.

most wholesalers ask that you do not post their best prices in a public forum, it's not that hard to figure out why and arguing to the contrary is flat out absurd.

Davis050594
02-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Displayfireworks1 I want to let you know that we are not personally out to get you and stop you from you're fun, even though it may seem so. You have a lot of experience in pyrotechnics, but not in this specific area, especially compared to st1dinoh. We are trying to help you and the hobby you love. We know you may disagree or have other viewpoints. But here's the thing, you talk about how wholesale is nothing compared to retail, which is true. Then you go to the NFA and complain the cannon won't let you film things and act like it's truly hurting their company. Well how many more people buy wholesale than watch your videos?
I just want to hold a fellow pyro accountable. You can't go around breaking Understood pyro rules like the price list one. You haven't done so yet, which is why we want to get this to you now.
We are not trying to stop you from enjoying pyro!!!! We are trying to stop you from accidentally hurting pyro!! We all love this hobby and I'll do whatever it takes to keep enjoying it

fogle22
02-26-2011, 01:27 PM
I really did not intend for this thread to go in this direction. I've never mentioned prices or that I was going to post prices. All I wanted to know is if anyone else got their Nite Lite's pricelist and discuss the new products.

My apologies to Eddie if this causes him any issue, that was not my intent.

Dave, I'm fine if this thread goes the way of Jimmy Hoffa.

St1dinoh
02-26-2011, 01:40 PM
I really did not intend for this thread to go in this direction. I've never mentioned prices or that I was going to post prices. All I wanted to know is if anyone else got their Nite Lite's pricelist and discuss the new products.

My apologies to Eddie if this causes him any issue, that was not my intent.

Dave, I'm fine if this thread goes the way of Jimmy Hoffa.

you didn't do anything wrong bro, nobody posted any prices, not sure how it got here but it's as good a time as any to point out the obvious.

posting wholesale prices is always bad idea, not because it's against advertising rules, but because it makes you an ungrateful prick.

:D

also davis i don't know if you have a mouse in your pocket or what but i'm not on a crusade to help anyone. i'm just sharing my opinion. if "advertisers" want their wholesale prices posted in the open on a forum anyone and everyone can read more power to them. that will get old real quick when everyone in the checkout line on the 3rd has pages of this forum printed out expecting the same prices off the shelf.

"it says here this 500 gram cake should only cost 10 bucks, you are ripping me off"

thats going to be great for sales :D

StormY
02-26-2011, 02:12 PM
How'd I miss this..
And aha, well put St1dinoh, very well put! ;)

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 12:20 AM
What you said would be all fine and well if this was an "elite group of pyro enthusists and lovers of the art", but it's NOT. Anyone can sign up to be a member of this forum. You don't even have to sign up you can just lurk around as a guest and stock the forums. All I was trying to say was if everybody bought wholesale the prices would most defiantly go up and be the same as "retail prices" Maybe someone should make a Pyro Secrets Website where you actually have to me a member of another Pyro Club like the PGI, have a shooters license, or a Type 54. I don't even care just anything to show that you are in it for more than cheap fireworks. Then maybe you could call it an "elite group". NO probably not even then! The Navy Seals, Men that have earned The Metal of Honor, Nobel Peace Prize winners those are "elite groups". I WAS JUST SHARING MY OPINION! Everyone needs to calm down. No one need to get all bent out of shape.

im not getting bent out of shape my point was the prices and minimums are set from the dealer so in no way would anyone posting or talking about prices effect that the out come of the dealer set prices or case minumums further more what is the harm in everyone who wishes to purchase at a wholesale rate doing so as long as they meet the dealers guidelines? being a retailer it does nothing but help my business because i can sell to my customers at a lesser price. anyway weither youre a 1.4 or 1.3 hobbiest or pro ur still a consumer of pyro and a lover of pyro and all should be able to enjoy the art with the same oppertunity

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 12:39 AM
you didn't do anything wrong bro, nobody posted any prices, not sure how it got here but it's as good a time as any to point out the obvious.

posting wholesale prices is always bad idea, not because it's against advertising rules, but because it makes you an ungrateful prick.

:D

also davis i don't know if you have a mouse in your pocket or what but i'm not on a crusade to help anyone. i'm just sharing my opinion. if "advertisers" want their wholesale prices posted in the open on a forum anyone and everyone can read more power to them. that will get old real quick when everyone in the checkout line on the 3rd has pages of this forum printed out expecting the same prices off the shelf.

"it says here this 500 gram cake should only cost 10 bucks, you are ripping me off"

thats going to be great for sales :D if a customer says to you that you are ripping them off and they dont know the difference between retail and wholesale and you dont explain it to them then so be it but all wholesalers set there own guidelines as you know and please explain how someone( anyone) who wishes to purchase wholesale would adversely effect the industry except in a positive way?

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 12:58 AM
I'm pretty sure it was taken down. The problem with having an open site like this and having someone posting videos about wholesale is that if enough people try to do it the wholesalers will just raise the minimums and the case prices for small buyers. It has been discussed on pyrou at great length. Many Wholesalers have said what I said and that they don't want people posting the prices.
You did not post a price list, but I can see someone posting prices in the future. Just when you post prices use the publicly viewable or lowest level of list. Keep in mind very few wholesalers want you putting those prices put because they don't want a ton of pesky $300-600 4th of july buyers trying to buy wholesale if a wholesaler has a 750 dollar minimum and someone only orders 300-600 dollars worth then the wholesaler will either say hey the minimum is 750 or they may decide to sell below minimum either way its the wholesalers decision fireworks sales is a business and wholesale or retail its all money based its about feeding ur family and supporting peoples love for the hobby and im sorry if you cant see that

Mystery Guest
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Then you go to the NFA and complain the cannon won't let you film things and act like it's truly hurting their company.

Where is this video? I don't remember seeing this anywhere.

Davis050594
02-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Where is this video? I don't remember seeing this anywhere.
Looks like he took it down
http://www.youtube.com/user/displayfireworks1#p/u/12/aC11aC3kGRY

wonder why

Millerfireworks
02-27-2011, 02:47 PM
im not getting bent out of shape my point was the prices and minimums are set from the dealer so in no way would anyone posting or talking about prices effect that the out come of the dealer set prices or case minumums further more what is the harm in everyone who wishes to purchase at a wholesale rate doing so as long as they meet the dealers guidelines? being a retailer it does nothing but help my business because i can sell to my customers at a lesser price. anyway weither youre a 1.4 or 1.3 hobbiest or pro ur still a consumer of pyro and a lover of pyro and all should be able to enjoy the art with the same oppertunity

You don't seem to understand how it works. How does it "help" anyone in business to be forced into a situation where they are selling the same thing for less money? If a guy who comes into your shop every year and buys 1k in retail now suddenly wants to switch to wholesale because of a video or a forum post on the internet...it just cost you a lot of money.

As more people "discover" wholesale over the past 5 years more and more companies have increased their minimums and some have stopped selling wholesale to hobbyists completely without a permit to sell fireworks.

This isn't because the wholesaler enjoy's "sticking it" to fellow hobbyists, it's because this is the only way to make money to stay in business. Margins on wholesale are much thinner than many people realize. The only way most of these wholesalers justify selling wholesale is to make up for it on the retail end. As the retail market switches to wholesale, this impacts the wholesalers bottom line and forces them to restructure the way they sell and who they sell to.

There are wholesalers who retail, and retailers who wholesale. The retailers who wholesale are the ones who will be most effected by this as the larger wholesalers are able to absorb the conversion through volume.

if a customer says to you that you are ripping them off and they dont know the difference between retail and wholesale and you dont explain it to them then so be it but all wholesalers set there own guidelines as you know and please explain how someone( anyone) who wishes to purchase wholesale would adversely effect the industry except in a positive way?

Again, you are missing the point.

If a typical retail customer googles your company name, then finds out that you sell wholesale, you either loose that margin, or you loose that customer.

Again...how in the hell does this "help" the retailer?

if a wholesaler has a 750 dollar minimum and someone only orders 300-600 dollars worth then the wholesaler will either say hey the minimum is 750 or they may decide to sell below minimum either way its the wholesalers decision fireworks sales is a business and wholesale or retail its all money based its about feeding ur family and supporting peoples love for the hobby and im sorry if you cant see that

Then that 300-600 dollar customer raises holy hell on your showroom floor on the 3rd of july drawing attention to wholesaling to everyone within earshot.

"That will never happen"

Bullshit, it happens all the time.

Every wholesaler i purchase from prints it right on the price list that you should keep these prices confidential. Not doing so is disrespectful and can lead to a wholesaler increasing their minimums to exclude the entire hobbyist niche in the market.

How happy do you think it makes a retailer who spends say 30-40k a year when he finds out from the internet that some guy who spends 500 bucks gets the same prices he does?

If you don't think that can cost someone business then "i'm sorry if you cannot see that".

This isn't rocket science people, this is common sense. There are many wholesalers out there who are happy to sell you their product at very low margins because they share your love of pyrotechnics. To turn around and betray that trust and mutual respect by posting confidential information on a public forum or on a youtube video is disgusting.

BOTTOM LINE:

If a wholesaler wants these prices published on the internet, they would post them on their website.

PKMF
02-27-2011, 03:10 PM
You don't seem to understand how it works. How does it "help" anyone in business to be forced into a situation where they are selling the same thing for less money? If a guy who comes into your shop every year and buys 1k in retail now suddenly wants to switch to wholesale because of a video or a forum post on the internet...it just cost you a lot of money.

As more people "discover" wholesale over the past 5 years more and more companies have increased their minimums and some have stopped selling wholesale to hobbyists completely without a permit to sell fireworks.

This isn't because the wholesaler enjoy's "sticking it" to fellow hobbyists, it's because this is the only way to make money to stay in business. Margins on wholesale are much thinner than many people realize. The only way most of these wholesalers justify selling wholesale is to make up for it on the retail end. As the retail market switches to wholesale, this impacts the wholesalers bottom line and forces them to restructure the way they sell and who they sell to.

There are wholesalers who retail, and retailers who wholesale. The retailers who wholesale are the ones who will be most effected by this as the larger wholesalers are able to absorb the conversion through volume.

Again, you are missing the point.

If a typical retail customer googles your company name, then finds out that you sell wholesale, you either loose that margin, or you loose that customer.

Again...how in the hell does this "help" the retailer?

Then that 300-600 dollar customer raises holy hell on your showroom floor on the 3rd of july drawing attention to wholesaling to everyone within earshot.

"That will never happen"

Bullshit, it happens all the time.

Every wholesaler i purchase from prints it right on the price list that you should keep these prices confidential. Not doing so is disrespectful and can lead to a wholesaler increasing their minimums to exclude the entire hobbyist niche in the market.

How happy do you think it makes a retailer who spends say 30-40k a year when he finds out from the internet that some guy who spends 500 bucks gets the same prices he does?

If you don't think that can cost someone business then "i'm sorry if you cannot see that".

This isn't rocket science people, this is common sense. There are many wholesalers out there who are happy to sell you their product at very low margins because they share your love of pyrotechnics. To turn around and betray that trust and mutual respect by posting confidential information on a public forum or on a youtube video is disgusting.

BOTTOM LINE:

If a wholesaler wants these prices published on the internet, they would post them on their website.

Amen, Holy Shit where is the Tylenol

Mystery Guest
02-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Phantom Fireworks wholesale minimum ordering requirement is around $2500.00

What is the reason your wondering? After asking this someone once said this was for the protection of their showrooms. Retail showrooms across the United States. The minimum ordering requirement is highest for this reason alone. Retail is where they are making their money so discouraging people from buying wholesale from them by setting their minimum ordering requirement the highest is logical.

This is just a basic example. However what if every wholesale operation would be doing this? Is this why these people are vehemently against posting prices? Could very well be.

Remember everyone there is a private messaging system for discussing these things and others like overloaded fireworks products.

PKMF
02-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Remember everyone there is a private messaging system for discussing these things and others like overloaded fireworks products.

Thanks Aric

Mystery Guest
02-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Sorry my name is not Aric.

PKMF
02-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry my name is not Aric.

Mystery Guest not such a Mystery???

displayfireworks1
02-27-2011, 04:55 PM
It is getting pretty pyro U in here all of a sudden...... The name of this website is pyrotalk.com it is not going to follow the rules of any other website on the internet. For some reason a multitude of pyro U members have signed onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forums. Thus one of a couple of things are occurring, they are looking to expand their discussions of pyrotechnics and join pyrotalk.com or they are trying to start an indoctrination process of their rules from the pyro U forums onto the pyrotalk.com forums. Now we can respect everyone’s opinion on the subject of prices but the forum rules do not restrict it. Let me make it clear my website pyrotalk.com is going to PROMOTE fireworks; there are professional organizations that are designed to PROTECT fireworks. Let us let them decide how best to protect fireworks. The forum rules are about not posting items for sale on the discussion forums because I want these vendors to advertise with me. But that does not stop you from mentioning sporadic prices of fireworks from various vendors. But to post an entire list of prices is an indirect form of selling fireworks on the discussion forums. I need advertisers to help run the website because the content is free for the most part. I want people selling pyrotechnic related to be on my website to we all can see what is out there. We want to buy fireworks.
The few people you are hearing from on this discussion are employees of fireworks vendors. Their complains and tactics trying to control prices (for the love of the hobby} are actually bringing the damage onto themselves. It is called “A Self Fulfilling Prophesy”. i.e. it will harm them and they are the ones that will be sure it will happen. In my prior post I expressed my thoughts on this I will include it here again.

Dave displayfireworks1

MY Prior Post……………..Please do not bring any established rules from another websites discussion forum onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum. With a sudden influx of members from another bulletin boards website onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum I am starting to see their philosophy from that website popping up on pyrotalk.com and it has me concerned.
Economic forces drive the price and sale of fireworks i.e., price, quality, uniqueness of the item, availability, brand choices, geographic location, seasonal demand, customer service, delivery, payment applications (cash credit etc) coupons, advertising, that sort of market forces.
Phantom Fireworks may be one of the largest fireworks 1.4 fireworks outlets in United States. He also may be one of the most expensive. So there is more to it than cheapest prices.
The direction of pyrotalk.com discussion forum will not follow the philosophy of any other pyrotechnics bulletin board on the internet. So if you are going to try to be member of two discussions boards you are going to find extremely difficult to separate things.
As stated in my previous comment to post an entire price list of fireworks is advertising to sale items on the bulletin board and forbidden. I would want this company to advertise with me the proper way as outlined on my website. But to sporadically talk about a few fireworks items here and there is permitted but a multitude of prices associated with one particular vendor is a subtle form of advertising. You will find people saying comments on the forums but it is not always for the reasons they want you to believe.

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
well now that all the creaters of the drama seem to be banned and hopefully everybody can now get along and im not the administrator on here but could everyone send private messages if you disagree with something that is said on here just shoot the person a pm and hash it out that way this is supposed to be a site for lovers of pyro and discussions on product and companies and up coming events and such not belittling or venting personal feelings about fellow pyros so please guys and gals lets keep it upbeat and lets all get along

Colin
02-27-2011, 09:43 PM
It is getting pretty pyro U in here all of a sudden...... The name of this website is pyrotalk.com it is not going to follow the rules of any other website on the internet. For some reason a multitude of pyro U members have signed onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forums. Thus one of a couple of things are occurring, they are looking to expand their discussions of pyrotechnics and join pyrotalk.com or they are trying to start an indoctrination process of their rules from the pyro U forums onto the pyrotalk.com forums. Now we can respect everyone’s opinion on the subject of prices but the forum rules do not restrict it. Let me make it clear my website pyrotalk.com is going to PROMOTE fireworks; there are professional organizations that are designed to PROTECT fireworks. Let us let them decide how best to protect fireworks. The forum rules are about not posting items for sale on the discussion forums because I want these vendors to advertise with me. But that does not stop you from mentioning sporadic prices of fireworks from various vendors. But to post an entire list of prices is an indirect form of selling fireworks on the discussion forums. I need advertisers to help run the website because the content is free for the most part. I want people selling pyrotechnic related to be on my website to we all can see what is out there. We want to buy fireworks.
The few people you are hearing from on this discussion are employees of fireworks vendors. Their complains and tactics trying to control prices (for the love of the hobby} are actually bringing the damage onto themselves. It is called “A Self Fulfilling Prophesy”. i.e. it will harm them and they are the ones that will be sure it will happen. In my prior post I expressed my thoughts on this I will include it here again.

Dave displayfireworks1

MY Prior Post……………..Please do not bring any established rules from another websites discussion forum onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum. With a sudden influx of members from another bulletin boards website onto the pyrotalk.com discussion forum I am starting to see their philosophy from that website popping up on pyrotalk.com and it has me concerned.

Your website will never be as good as mine. You're ruining this hobby every day.

With all due respect sir, go choke on a dick you stupid Ⓕucking bald headed dildo!

•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 10:04 PM
Your website will never be as good as mine. You're ruining this hobby every day.

With all due respect sir, go choke on a dick you stupid Ⓕucking bald headed dildo!

•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•΄•.ΈΈ.•΄΄―`•• .ΈΈ.•

you are soooooooooo funny!!!! problem with this post is we all know that youre not the Pyro U Colin how do we know this because # 1 Colin has class and secondly Colin knows that without his advertising money hes doomed and blasting someone on there site will greatly effect his advertising prospects but nice try

Tennespeedy
02-27-2011, 10:09 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!! :eek:

With a response like this how about an owned picture?

And please don't be forgetting to ban me as well because this place sucks!

Colin your ****ing awesome! Rep and ownage points for you!

http://www.owned.com/content/pics/Not_So_Appetizing_Chocolate_Cake_Owned_RAW.jpg

QMAN
02-27-2011, 10:14 PM
I would like to echo Fireworksman's comments on the real Colin. I have known him for years and met him in person on multiple occasions and this is definitely not the real Colin. Whoever you are once you find yourself banned it won't be soon enough.

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 10:28 PM
I would like to echo Fireworksman's comments on the real Colin. I have known him for years and met him in person on multiple occasions that this is definitely not the real Colin. Whoever you are once you find yourself banned it won't be soon enough. as a pyro u member as well as on here its sad that people would come on here not knowing what theyre talking about and giving pyro u and its members a bad name thank god for guys like qman and others that are stand up guys like him and the tons of others on here and pyro u it just sux that the few will surely ruin all this for the many

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 10:32 PM
really grow up this is plain stupid

BigBang87
03-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Has anyone else got the 2011 Nite Lites pricelist? If I studied in school like I've studied this price list and watch the DVD from this year and last year, I'd be a freak'n brain surgeon.

Some very nice additions to this year's list.

I know what you mean I wached the video like 10 times and I just got it!!! Looks like its going to be a good year!!!

burnphone1
03-01-2011, 08:07 PM

Dave displayfireworks1

Dave this is your forum and you can run it as you see fit, but I think some facts need to be pointed out.

Davis is not a fireworks employee, just a guy who likes pyro.
St1 is currently fireworks employee, however, long before he went to work there he was just another pyro buying product.
He said then that wholesale prices shouldn't be posted on open forums so the charge that he only says so because of his current job doesn't hold much water in my opinion.
Your thought that they are part of some price fixing is just plain wrong,
Try to go easy on the conspiracy theories.

Lastly I would like to say there are some over here stirring the pot with distasteful images and disgusting posts claiming to be pyro-u members.
Anyone can get a screen name and anyone can claim to be from another website. Please don't assume that such idiots are being honest with you about who they are.

Pyro Nation
03-01-2011, 08:43 PM
How about locking this thread. I know enough has been said from all.

pyro73
03-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I second that. Dave please lock it up