PDA

View Full Version : Cheap cobra 18m mods

ras1986
04-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Well guys. The 4th is approaching..... anyone want some cobra mods to add to the collection? If anyone is looking to buy let's all commit together and get a bethere price. Group buy. I'm planning on buying 4 mods

Bazerk
05-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Let me know this turns out befor you buy. I ordered my 4th mod on April 1st. It appears to have gotten lost in shipping but I am always looking to expand my collection.

displayfireworks1
05-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Were you guys watching my recent video when Cobra had a sale? You just missed it. Usually these Cobra group purchases on firing systems are delivery to single location and a certain number of sales has to be guaranteed. I have never known them to ship separate orders to different customers with a group request for sale price. Of course you are free to ask them because things may have changed. The last sale video i announced for them , he said it was the last sale before the July 4th holiday.

Csection
05-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Were you guys watching my recent video when Cobra had a sale? You just missed it. Usually these Cobra group purchases on firing systems are delivery to single location and a certain number of sales has to be guaranteed. I have never known them to ship separate orders to different customers with a group request for sale price. Of course you are free to ask them because things may have changed. The last sale video i announced for them , he said it was the last sale before the July 4th holiday.
Hey, Dave!
I ordered some mods through a "Group Buy" recently. I payed for personal shipping. Mine were shipped to my address. The only advantage to the one-site shipping is a cut in the shipping cost as everyone splits the shipping according to your personal order. In my case the delivery site was too far to drive!
Just an FYI! You can have them delivered to your home address, but will pay your own shipping. Scott doesn't care where they go as long you pay your cost. So if you have to drive a long distance, it's not worth it to do that i.e. a person living in NY orders through a "Group Buy" in Indiana. You have to mention that you are a part of a "Group Buy" when you order!
P.S. Scott ships Fed-Ex ground, so you can request insurance in case you don't receive your shipment.

Northern Sky
05-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Hey, Dave!
I ordered some mods through a "Group Buy" recently. I payed for personal shipping. Mine were shipped to my address. The only advantage to the one-site shipping is a cut in the shipping cost as everyone splits the shipping according to your personal order. In my case the delivery site was too far to drive!
Just an FYI! You can have them delivered to your home address, but will pay your own shipping. Scott doesn't care where they go as long you pay your cost. So if you have to drive a long distance, it's not worth it to do that i.e. a person living in NY orders through a "Group Buy" in Indiana. You have to mention that you are a part of a "Group Buy" when you order!
P.S. Scott ships Fed-Ex ground, so you can request insurance in case you don't receive your shipment.

This is the first I've heard of this. The last I knew group buys were delivered to one address and were to be picked up by the purchaser.