PDA

View Full Version : Group buys, northeast?

Mucko
04-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Good evening everyone. I have been struggling to get this account registered and now that I can log in...I'm excited to learn and share practices with you all. I was wondering if there were any group buys set up for the northeast area, specifically NH. I have a few different distributors that I've purchased from in the past...and will be doing about 5k minimum myself this year. Was hoping to hear about some different things going on where we can all meet as I've done previously, as well as help eachother in lessening overall costs.

thanks,

Mike

Westpapyro
04-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Pm sent to you

displayfireworks1
04-14-2016, 09:44 PM
I know you are new to the pyrotalk forums, if you are looking to purchase fireworks and network with others to purchase fireworks on this forum, it has to be limited to fireworks distributors that are part of pyrotalk. Please visit the link I have to view all the distributors on pyrotalk. If you are really spending 5 thousand on fireworks you can make your own deal and have the product delivered to you. Maybe some of them will message you.
Here are my sponsors, check out their websites by clicking on the banners. If you contact them, tell them your budget up front and your location.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

Mucko
04-14-2016, 10:32 PM
I'm not picking or choosing from anyone...I'm open to suggestion there. I really love the professional, safe display of pyrotechnics and I've built jigs and other contraptions to provide my friends, family and random passers by a beautiful display to enjoy year over year. I can provide pics of the HDPE that I cut for seemingly weeks at a time...or the jigs that they shoot from. The rocket launching things that look like they are out of a nuclear power plant, with 169 pipes to hold the lawn darts before they create beauty in the sky! No sarcasm here..i really love this stuff