PDA

View Full Version : Explosives Storage Magazine Description Worksheet

kmosmen
03-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Hello everyone. I am glad to have joined the forum!

I am filling out my application, with the help of Dave's DVD, and am wondering about the Contingency Plan and how to fill out the worksheet.

1. Do I jump straight to section J and start there? I can't imagine that a registered and license Magazine needs to be described again for this form. I do have a letter from the owner of the Contingency Magazine saying I can use it.

2. What about questions 21,22? Recommendations on answering those?

All help is appreciated. I hope to mail this TODAY! Wish me luck.

K

displayfireworks1
06-15-2016, 06:54 AM
Just so everyone knows , this is a continuation of about 20 emails prior to this and now it is trickling onto the forums. We are not going to answer 20 more questions on the discussion forums. If you have the key elements of the application complete, mail it. It is not a test and if you get one wrong you fail. We are not going to answer the required questions, you should honestly answer them. If you need 100 % reassurance from multiple people to complete this , it may not be for you. Also please read the rules of the pyrotalk forums about posting links to items for sale. Now stop asking 50 questions and mail that application in. When the ATF Inspector comes to interview you. don't ask him 50 questions either, he talks and you listen and learn.