PDA

View Full Version : Dutch fireworks website

jawe
06-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Hello Dave and everyone,
We want to introduce people to this website www.vuurwerkcrew.nl. A large Dutch forum with also an English section. What we provide on the forum: fireworks shows from home and abroad. Sylvester reports, importers visits and many more.Hope to see you on the forum www.vuurwerkcrew.nl and have a pleasant time. Regards,Michel (jawe)

Controcolpo
06-23-2011, 10:38 AM
It's a nice website, if you can speak dutch lol, it does have a English section but it's as good as dead, but if you want to translate the site it's worth paying a visit. The forum focuses mainly on Dutch consumer fireworks and displays shot in Holland. But there is also enough info to find about fireworks festivals and displays troughout Europe.

Pyro Nation
06-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Very cool..could come in Handy when i visit over there in a couple years.. Wife and I are planning a visit... thanks

Robert
09-08-2013, 11:38 PM
www.salutez.me cool shit in Holland

smilli
09-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Keep in mind that it is illegal to purchase fireworks from the link Robert posted.

Pyro-T
09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Due to the fact that most Dutch firework lovin' kids shared this link in no time, most likely the same will happen with this site and his owner.