PDA

View Full Version : Sale

Pyrokarl85
01-11-2016, 09:34 PM
What's the chances cobra has another January sale? Wish I would have made the black Friday sale. Looking ng to buy some cobra but I'm on a tight budget and need to save money where I can.

Bazerk
01-11-2016, 09:50 PM
What's the chances cobra has another January sale? Wish I would have made the black Friday sale. Looking ng to buy some cobra but I'm on a tight budget and need to save money where I can.
You never really know to be honest. I can tell you without a doubt that it is worth every penny even at full retail.

Pyrokarl85
01-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Yeah it seems like it is worth every penny I'll buy it eventually even if it is full price. I got a few months before I have to buy it hopefully I can save a little bit of money.

Bazerk
01-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Yeah it seems like it is worth every penny I'll buy it eventually even if it is full price. I got a few months before I have to buy it hopefully I can save a little bit of money.
I know it tough to be patient but I can tell you that you will not regret doing so. I just bought my 18R2 remote and three modules with all of the cases and it cost me $1600. Its expensive if you dont have the money, but its also amazing quality. Having used the system for the first time on New Years, I can tell you that not only will I never not shoot a show with this system, I will be adding to it.

Csection
03-08-2016, 11:04 AM
MPAG has a club "Group Buy" going with Cobra. You can save a lot if you join the club.