PDA

View Full Version : Is It Just Me Or Does It Feel Like Santa Is Coming To Town!

J's12talk
06-16-2011, 09:56 PM
I can't help but feel the excitment build as we get closer to the 4th. Plans are being made, product is being bought and guests are being invited to our celebrations. This is what America is about, right here right now. Our forefathers fought dearly, many giving up their lives so that we could live free. Lets blow the sky up and be damn proud of what we have.

indianahx
06-16-2011, 10:20 PM
I think he has two jobs....there was more stuff in my attic than I remember.......sneaky guy

Pyro Nation
06-16-2011, 10:54 PM
YES.... it is all I can do not to think about fireworks... I get distracted at work.. planning how I am going to set things off... where to place this.. how Do i want to start and to end the show...lol

crackerbomb
06-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Its that special time of the year for all the pyroheads. My wife says that I need to see a doctor because all I've been doing is planning the show. She says just light them off. If she only had a clue!!!! lol

Pyro Nation
06-16-2011, 11:05 PM
I got from the wife...If I hear the word FIREWORK one more time... IM giving them away...

crackerbomb
06-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Thats funny, give her my address and I will hold them for you!!!

Palermitano2
06-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Wow I was embaressed to admit my wife thinks I am nuts you guys have the same issue ....Its great not to be alone lol...My wife actualy researched if their was a Pyro annonomous.....I said their is its called pyrotalk.com......Its funny though I have caught her braggin about my pyro to her friends ....so deep down inside I know she is itching to press the que on my show starter......I just might let her.

kitsune
06-17-2011, 11:29 AM
I always get excited when I spot the first fireworks stand of the season... Regardless of whether or not I'm going to get a chance to shoot anything that year (and knowing that, in norcal, it's safe and sane only).

Unfortunately, it sounds like the drought emergency in central Texas is going to mean no fireworks for this year's 4th of July trip. =( Will need to find some other way to get my fix (open to suggestions =) ).

PyroJoeNEPA
06-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I always get excited when I spot the first fireworks stand of the season... Regardless of whether or not I'm going to get a chance to shoot anything that year (and knowing that, in norcal, it's safe and sane only).

Unfortunately, it sounds like the drought emergency in central Texas is going to mean no fireworks for this year's 4th of July trip. =( Will need to find some other way to get my fix (open to suggestions =) ).

In cases of drought & fire restrictions, a biggggg flat screen hi def tv, surround sound speakers cranked all the way up, your favorite pyro videos from Dave's collection & burn a bunch of wooden stick matches to simulate the smell of the burning gunpowder.

Pyro@Mach13
06-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Yes, the excitement is crazy awesome right now. I have a great wife, she is behind almost every thing I do 100% - I can give ya lessons on how to make a happy wife if any is interested. All it will cost you is a case of CRaZy ExCiting.... haha j/k serious though, my wife is awesome - she supports me in whatever I want to do!

I just picked up a case of Pyro Matrix and Crazy exciting for filler! I am excited about buying much more brothers products next year. Saving up for a Cobra system too!

Pyro Nation
06-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I got 2 cases of the crazy exciting for show this year... Unfortunate the dealer I bought from were sold out of the Pyro Matrix... very sad...bought I did get another case of the crazy exciting to make up for it...lol

@Palmertino ...My wife is the same.... She does video for me and brags about the shows...lol.....

Patiently waiting to use Cobra SYstem...tested it out yesterday.,.. I have to say... I LOVE IT

Palermitano2
06-18-2011, 09:50 PM
I actually got a case of crazy exciting and Ive never shot it i cant wait too....

Pyro@Mach13
06-19-2011, 09:04 AM
man Pyro Matirx is one heavy case, these things are huge - cannot wait to see it in person lite up.

fatcat
06-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Kitsune, I'm with you. Feel more like the Grinch than Santa is coming. Our local county board of Supervisors just today voted to prohibit the use of fireworks everywhere in the county except on the beach, and there are just too many BOZOes who hit the beach around noon and start drinking the beer waiting for darkness before they try to blow up the world or the folks next to them, whichever they think is funnier. Just hoping for a lot of rain over the next ten days or so.

crackerbomb
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM
When we have our firework party there is always alot of drinking. They alway ask me why I'm not drinking? I tell them that its my responsibility to make sure that nothing goes wrong with the show. I must have a clear head and beer doesn't allow that. After I tell them this they say thats a great choise. When the fireworks are done then the beers start to slide.

Palermitano2
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
When we have our firework party there is always alot of drinking. They alway ask me why I'm not drinking? I tell them that its my responsibility to make sure that nothing goes wrong with the show. I must have a clear head and beer doesn't allow that. After I tell them this they say thats a great choise. When the fireworks are done then the beers start to slide.

+1 I actualy threw someone who was drunk off my beach last year because he was getting to close to my set up....I have this weird tradition on the fourth after my show me and my brothers boil a 10 lb octopus and eat it only then will we start to drink....

crackerbomb
06-20-2011, 09:45 PM
I never had octopus, does I taste like chicken?

Palermitano2
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
No its better then chicken..........

Wood_Ohio
06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Pyroclause is coming to town....he sees you when your watching from the audience far away, he knows if you like salutes or not, so he'll light 20 more big ones off....I'm going to copyright that.....

J's12talk
06-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Pyroclause is coming to town....he sees you when your watching from the audience far away, he knows if you like salutes or not, so he'll light 20 more big ones off....I'm going to copyright that.....

Don't quit your day job.LOL!

crackerbomb
06-21-2011, 11:42 PM
I wonder if the ATF messes with the Jolly Old Fellow?

Wood_Ohio
06-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Don't quit your day job.LOL!

Lol.......you watch, Im gonna send that to a rapper and throw some auto-tune on it and have a hit!

J's12talk
06-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Lol.......you watch, Im gonna send that to a rapper and throw some auto-tune on it and have a hit!

Your going to need a new name for this site, I thinking grand master mc squared. LOL!

Pyro@Mach13
06-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Jay safe and sane passed the assembly and the senate (tonight) the governors signature and we in NY are a legal safe and sane state! It is a start! That would be a present from santa for sure!

Pyro Nation
06-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Seriously Mach.... Is there some news somewhere???

Pyro@Mach13
06-23-2011, 12:37 AM
here: http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/bill/A4362C-2011

and here: http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/showthread.php/678-Recent-Information-re-the-NY-State-S-and-S-Bill/page49

Pyro Nation
06-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Thanks.,,,,

PyroJoeNEPA
06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Got this from my security cam footage--kinda grainy but you can make the details out:

PyroJoeNEPA
06-23-2011, 04:24 PM
OK guys--here's the pic in a bigger format. You gonna put it on a tee shirt or something?? ROFL

Pyro Nation
06-23-2011, 07:46 PM
LOL... Freaking AWESOME... That would make a AWESOME T-shirt

Palermitano2
06-23-2011, 09:27 PM
thats great !