PDA

View Full Version : Free Fireworks Voiceover download

displayfireworks1
06-13-2011, 05:14 PM
I want to welcome Jeff Collins Voiceovers as an advertiser to pyrotalk.com. I ask Jeff to design a voiceover introduction for all the people that enjoy my website. This fireworks introductory clip is free of charge. Please visit pyrotalk.com sponsor page and click on the link in Jeff Collins Voiceover banner narrative to download the clip. For a small fee he can customize the front end of this same clip with your personal message. He also welcome inquires from professional fireworks companies. Visit his website and check out some of his cool work. You may even recognize some of his work.

http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

If you would like to be an advertiser on pyrotalk.com please visit my advertising page at

http://pyrotalk.com/advertise.php

Thanks Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

PyroJoeNEPA
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Two thumbs up on the audio clip!!! Welcome aboard Jeff & thanks for sharing the clip with us! I was wondering where it was going when I heard the "keep both hands in the ride" part, then I couldn't help but crank up the volume on my speakers!! Now I am going to post a couple "EXIT" signs in the field for my July 2nd show! Love It!!!

Pyro Nation
06-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Its a good thing I trimmed the hairs on my ears..LOL

nrubmx
06-15-2011, 11:26 PM
thats so awesome im deffinately using this in my show, thank you!

BigBang87
06-17-2011, 11:05 PM
I just wanted to say that Jeff did a custom voiceover intro for me last year and It was awesome and got a really good reaction from my audience! Im going to use it again this year then get a new one for next year. Thanks Jeff!!!

Wood_Ohio
06-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks to Jeff for this!!!!

Kepplec
06-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Just thought this needed a bump back up..

Mattp
06-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Thats awesome!!! Would definitely be cool to have a custom one made

cptnding
06-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Just thought this needed a bump back up..

Very cool! I had not seen that before.

3 Fingers
06-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Very cool...He does a lot of movie trailers and radio imaging too.

Mattp
06-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Just checked out his website.. says he is also a licensed pyrotechnician!!!!

rexpress2001
06-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the bump Kepplec. Didn’t know Jeff was out there creating these awesome voiceovers. Will keep in mind for future!

MontanaMike
04-04-2019, 03:13 PM
I thought this was worth a bump again. We used the free voiceover clip (mentioned at the top of page 1) in our show last year and might use it again this year. It's an awesome way to kick off your show!

displayfireworks1
04-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Thanks for bumping it. I know he made some custom ones for some of my subscribers Here is the free one you are mentioning, as with most things , some people liked it and some didn't. Here is the link. It is also available on the Sponsor Page by his banner. He has that "coming to theater near you" sort of voice.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/banners/fireworksopen.mp3

MontanaMike
04-09-2019, 12:05 AM
I will admit, I was not a huge fan of the opening spoken part, but the music/countdown/noise part is a masterpiece. We had numerous compliments on it.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-09-2019, 04:54 AM
but the music/countdown/noise part is a masterpiece.

I would tend to agree. I really like the countdown part. Great way to build anticipation before the opening of the show.