PDA

View Full Version : Destroying old wet fireworks video

displayfireworks1
06-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Unlisted video from my youtube channel displayfireworks1 but posted here on pyrotalk.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RPgO86AEeM

Pyro@Mach13
06-11-2011, 04:52 PM
wow - what a shame..... sad they had to destroy it. Least you got to make this cool video of them going up! Dave it this 1.3 or 1.4 product?

Pyro Nation
06-12-2011, 08:35 PM
1.3 since it is in the DIsplay section Im assuming...

All of a sudden.. Umm UH OH. RUN

Robertlopez
06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
well both of my parents just happen to be police officers for the city of San Jose and in the California fireworks that are not safe and sane are not allowed :( but my father is best buddy's with the bomb Tec so the week after forth of July all of the police department collect there hauls and trans port them to a burn pit kinda like this one except they don't burn one box at a time they burn small dumpsters at a time it is kinda fun they usually have a BBQ and also have a couple of thousand pounds of fireworks to burn hope fully i get invited to go again this year :)

Pyro@Mach13
06-13-2011, 09:48 AM
See Robert puts validation to the rumors.... haha not that they are rumors, my friend a Buffalo cop actually takes some home to fire of on the 4th!

kitsune
06-14-2011, 12:02 AM
When I was growing up (in Northern California) there was a family like that on our block... Only Fire Department instead of Police. Was always jealous that they got fireworks for the 4th (a good portion of my growing up happened in a county that didn't allow fireworks, period; not even safe and sane). ^.^;;;

pistolus
06-16-2011, 09:55 AM
heh, interesting to watch but those guys did seem to be too close to that.. I know I wouldn't have been standing that close and just throwing cases of fireworks into it LOL... I would've e-fired them or something... doused them in gasoline and set it ablaze from about 500 feet away with a firing system or something. I guess the ditch it's in deflects the fireworks upward instead of outward so the chance of getting hit with flaming stars is a lot less likely.. thanks for the video!