PDA

View Full Version : statistics on fireworks?

christopher.issler
08-25-2015, 06:56 PM
I work closley with Nielson, and i am surprised that they don't have these stats collected.

Anyway, what is the ratio of people that like/dislike fireworks.

Looking to silence people looking to prevent a show, based on population of people that do not like fireworks. I find it intresting that people are against them being used during acceptable hours/days...for absolutely mindless reasons.

-Chris

jknepp1954
08-25-2015, 07:32 PM
I didn't know there was a Nielson Rating on fireworks.
oh and welcome to pyro talk - lots of folks here from good ol' PA.
What part of Pa do you hail from?

christopher.issler
08-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Come on now! Nielson has rankings in everything!!! Berwick.
There must be a statistic on the like/dislike of fireworks.

christopher.issler
08-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Oh! And thanks for the welcome. Very happy to talk and see all the PA people on this. Thanks! God bless.

jknepp1954
08-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Berwick? I was actually thru that area this past weekend - stayed at Hotel there (well next exit over).

christopher.issler
10-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Lucky you! Haha

PyroJoeNEPA
10-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the Forum Chris. The company I shoot for just shot the Fireworks Show [Pyromusical] at the Bloomsburg Fairground last night. I live about 45 minutes from you near Mount Carmel-Ashland area. LOTS of Pyros around here. Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Northern Sky
10-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Looks like another addition to the Bixler Team. Maybe he is a foodie too.:rolleyes:

christopher.issler
10-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the Forum Chris. The company I shoot for just shot the Fireworks Show [Pyromusical] at the Bloomsburg Fairground last night. I live about 45 minutes from you near Mount Carmel-Ashland area. LOTS of Pyros around here. Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Sweet! Any future shows or small events, if you need a hand, let me know. I am always looking to get out and help out.

christopher.issler
10-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Looks like another addition to the Bixler Team. Maybe he is a foodie too.:rolleyes:

Oh yea, I didn't get this size eating vegetables. BBQ is my thing...but i am not too choosy when it comes to meat.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Oh yea, I didn't get this size eating vegetables. BBQ is my thing...but i am not too choosy when it comes to meat.

What is a vegetable ????? LOL!!!