PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Place To Shop

StormY
02-23-2011, 11:26 PM
What's the place that you always go and get your product? Whether it be wholesale, or retail.

Fireworksguy
02-23-2011, 11:53 PM
As a retail i buy at Phantom, wholesale i buy at Big Fireworks, and Spirit of 76'

fogle22
02-24-2011, 02:02 AM
Retail, I-70 Fireworks or Ohio Fireworks; Wholesale, Nite Lites or Wholesale Fireworks (WFBoom)

pyromaniac
02-24-2011, 02:58 AM
Wholesale I like wfboom.com(wholesale fireworks) and Kellners, retail I like phantom and sky king fireworks.

Vedder316
02-24-2011, 03:39 AM
I mainly stick to whole sale. I also buy from wfboom and kellners.

$/\/\0|<E
02-24-2011, 03:48 AM
Retail EVERYWHERE , Wholesale , hands down Hales !!!!!!!!!!

Albone
02-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Big Fireworks and Spirit of 76'

PKMF
02-24-2011, 08:18 PM
I mainly by wholesale. I have bought form Victory, Big's, SO76, Nite Lites, Hales, Garrets, & Red Rhino. I am hopping to give Millers a try this year as well. Mostly good so far.

ilmoam
02-25-2011, 04:16 AM
Spirit of '76 is the only wholesale company I have dealt with so far and they have treated me VERY well. I will be participating in group buys with Victory and Bigs this year and have heard good things about both.

fatcat
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Because of my location I need to use a vendor who ships. So far have used So76 and been very happy with them

Ziggirat
02-25-2011, 01:39 PM
This March im going to Wfboom and then going to A-Rocket Fireworks to get sister brand stuff then in june im going to Hamburg Fireworks and Phantom and Hamburg if anyone lives in southern ohio around lancaster logan nelsonville SR 33 is where Hamburg is located ITS NOT WHOLESALE but they got alot of brothers brand stuff and black cat

PKMF
02-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Spirit of '76 is the only wholesale company I have dealt with so far and they have treated me VERY well. I will be participating in group buys with Victory and Bigs this year and have heard good things about both.

You will be very happy with both Big's and Victory. They have good products with GREAT customer service! Both are outstanding companies and two of my favorites.

PyroMike79
02-25-2011, 11:16 PM
I have always bought wholesale from Victory fireworks. I have also made use of them for retail buying on a few occasions. They have a good selection of product and the price list is usually pretty competitive with most other places.

BigMO
02-25-2011, 11:48 PM
Guys,
Hands down Hales is the best! Great product and selection with the best staff! I have also used Atomic Fireworks in St. Louis MO.

SITHADMIRAL
02-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Pharump Nevada wholesale. Theres about 4 or 5 places that sell and all are pretty good you might have to shop around for best prices.

jungle cat
02-26-2011, 01:01 AM
I buy all my product from WFBOOM great prices and great product... right now you can get 40% off if you spend 1500 dollars

PKMF
02-26-2011, 01:05 AM
How about shipping wholesale? Does anybody know anything about shipping to California? I know there is several wholesellers that will ship, and several that will not. Has anybody had any luck with them? Any tips?

Most all wholesalers will only ship fireworks to states where they are legal. Aren't almost all fireworks illegal in CA? I don't think you will have much luck.

fire dancer
02-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know if Kellner’s has any case discount pricing like Wholesale Fireworks (WFBOOM) currently has?

Palermitano2
02-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Dapkus wholesale .....Stateline In NH retail. Pricing is very inexpensive.....so you can get MORE......alot more..........

Palermitano2
02-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Dapkus Wholesale.....Stateline Retail... no Gimmics no buy 1 get 1 just cheap prices......

abovegroundfun
02-27-2011, 10:23 AM
WF BOOM in Ohio and BJ Alan Company! I have been buying off of Phantom ever since I was a kid and never realized how much money I was wasting until I started doing some research. BJ Alan company is worth looking in to if you want Phantom product for wholesale and WF Boom is just good all around! If anyone else knows of any good WHolesale places in Western Ohio, PLEASE let me know. I live in PA so Kellners is out of the question

andy
02-27-2011, 12:30 PM
What's the place that you always go and get your product? Whether it be wholesale, or retail.

I have to say until figured out how steep phantom prices were id go there. But then i decided to stop in about two minutes down the road at atomicfireworks.net in seabrook nh, i was really impressed at the quality of the fireworks.. they had many different quality brands and the prices were half of what phantom charges. all my shows are products from there. great customer service.

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 05:59 PM
retail i go to spectacular,bada boom, kneppys!!!!wholesale i go with bigs, bada boom, and nite lites and once a year i drop a couple grand at kellners and use them at the open shoot

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 06:14 PM
ive read on here people discussing Phantom now mind you im not the biggest Phantom fan but as there prices u gotta break them down like bottle rockets are 7.99 bogo free which breaks them down to less then 4 bucks a gross and so on but every one has their opinion

firecrackersam
02-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Being in the west, I don't really get the chance to go to any of the places above. My picks for retail and wholesale would definitely be Area51 and Alamo Fireworks in Nevada. Very good treatment, and prices. Area51 doesn't have a minimum either.

BigBang87
02-28-2011, 12:50 AM
Kellners does a price discount by Total spent. In 2010 if was over 5,000= 10% over 15,000=20% and over 15,000 cash only=25%. This was last year not sure if they will be changing this for this year. But It is good to get a group together and make a group buy you get a better discount.

cracker
02-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Being in the west, I don't really get the chance to go to any of the places above. My picks for retail and wholesale would definitely be Area51 and Alamo Fireworks in Nevada. Very good treatment, and prices. Area51 doesn't have a minimum either.

Dosen't Area 51 have a shooters site, too? People really talk that place up, it's just too far for me to travel to. Keep in mind, though that place gets staked out by the CHP during the 4th shopping season. SO watch your back comming across state lines. Also, if your from Northern Ca. there is a good shop outside of Reno, in Shurz. called 4seasons or something. On that reservation, they dont care where you shoot. They even have a lake there you can party and camp at while you shoot your fireworks.

firecrackersam
02-28-2011, 02:11 AM
Dosen't Area 51 have a shooters site, too? People really talk that place up, it's just too far for me to travel to. Keep in mind, though that place gets staked out by the CHP during the 4th shopping season. SO watch your back comming across state lines. Also, if your from Northern Ca. there is a good shop outside of Reno, in Shurz. called 4seasons or something. On that reservation, they dont care where you shoot. They even have a lake there you can party and camp at while you shoot your fireworks.

Actually, Alamo has the shoot site. But if you buy from Area51, you can shoot your fireworks a MOAPA indian reservation. I'd actually not advise illegally bringing fireworks back into Cali, there's just too much of a risk. The best idea is just to buy them in Pahrump and shoot them at one of the two legal shoot sites around. I personally prefer Alamo's, but MOAPA is nice as well.

BigBang87
03-01-2011, 01:38 AM
I buy wholesale at kellners and Pyro Imports---retail I buy Glitter Mountain

Pyro Nation
03-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Buy from Superior Fireworks, Spectacular Fireworks, Quantum, and Green Dragon

cracker
03-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Actually, Alamo has the shoot site. But if you buy from Area51, you can shoot your fireworks a MOAPA indian reservation. I'd actually not advise illegally bringing fireworks back into Cali, there's just too much of a risk. The best idea is just to buy them in Pahrump and shoot them at one of the two legal shoot sites around. I personally prefer Alamo's, but MOAPA is nice as well.

I think an influx of fireworks into lame states, would evetually cause the damn lawmakers to give up prohibtion, and to properly tax and regulate fireworks. I am not exactly saying to smuggle them, I am saying that you are being watched going into the Paharump Valley, and you are being watched going to the fireworks stores there. Locals tell me that the troopers are watching you drive into town, and are waiting for you to drivae back out. So you might want to kill some time while there, and shoot off some fireworks. Also The CHP pays PIs to stake out parkinglots, and call in any Ca LPs and vehicle descriptions. They will be looking for your car when you cross the border. So leave the party in Vegas? No. Just "cover yo shit up".

Im this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK2cA0iACwo&feature=related

Karazee
03-02-2011, 06:21 PM
WF BOOM in Ohio and BJ Alan Company! I have been buying off of Phantom ever since I was a kid

Hell yeah brother! Phantom rox! I think PyroTalk should try to get Phantom to advertise on this site. I spent like $800 there one year. Good consistent product, but not the cheapest. Best time to buy is coming up real soon early in the season when they have hardly any business. I've walked in off the street before and was able to get them to make some "unadvertised" deals, but only when they were dead as far as business goes.

Only thing is, I would stay away from that New Yorker or other assortments that have a bunch of little stuff. I shot some of those tiny cakes from one of those one year and they blew out the side, then started firing toward us!!!

Oh and stay away from missiles too. They go ANYWHERE and we've had one land 3 inches into the dirt right in front of our feet!

beakman706
03-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Lynch for wholesale

Bigs and Powder Keg for retail

wpman321
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
retail I used to buy from phantom, big fireworks and wholesale I am purchasing from wholesale fireworks in hubbard ohio (wfboom)

cracker
03-09-2011, 08:50 PM

Hey crackerSam, I'm going to that area at the end of May to buy fireworks. Im not sure I want to drive all the way to Alamo when I can just go to Area 51 in Pahrump. Can you give me an exact location of that MOAPA shoot site you mentioned? I need to mapquest it.

firecrackersam
03-12-2011, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=cracker;1387]Hey crackerSam, I'm going to that area at the end of May to buy fireworks. Im not sure I want to drive all the way to Alamo when I can just go to Area 51 in Pahrump. Can you give me an exact location of that MOAPA shoot site you mentioned? I need to mapquest it.[/QUOT

DLux3888
03-21-2011, 10:01 PM
I have been trying to find a GOOD wholesaler in Indiana and I can't find a single place. Even when I'm willing to drive pretty far. Any suggestions??

$/\/\0|<E
03-22-2011, 12:26 AM
I have been trying to find a GOOD wholesaler in Indiana and I can't find a single place. Even when I'm willing to drive pretty far. Any suggestions??

A "GOOD" wholesaler? Anyone who sells wholesale is good in my book ! Why not just do shipping?>

$/\/\0|<E
03-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Wtf I can't edit my post ? Give Waynes World a call ! They deal in wholesale and have good product . They are also having a 1.4 demo this weekend !

Pyro Nation
03-22-2011, 11:49 AM
U only get 2 minutes from time of starting post to edit. Ya it sucks. Hoping Dave will fix this

$/\/\0|<E
03-22-2011, 03:17 PM
U only get 2 minutes from time of starting post to edit. Ya it sucks. Hoping Dave will fix this

Yeah its retarded !!!

DLux3888
03-23-2011, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=$/\/\0|<E;1737]Wtf I can't edit my post ? Give Waynes World a call ! They deal in wholesale and have good product . They are also having a 1.4 demo this weekend !
]

Ya, that's a good idea. I've never been there, but I have heard of them. I've also considered doing shipping, but it absloutly KILLS me to pay over $100 for shipping. What's a good site to order from?

$/\/\0|<E
03-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Ya, that's a good idea. I've never been there, but I have heard of them. I've also considered doing shipping, but it absloutly KILLS me to pay over $100 for shipping. What's a good site to order from?

If I were you I would go to Waynes World ! BIGS Fireworks , Spirit of 76' , Millers to name a few all good companies with great product that will ship to you .

beakman706
03-25-2011, 11:32 PM
$100 dollars for shipping isn't bad with gas prices @3.65. Look at Lynch Imports for wholesale. They had excellent products.

Mike Extreme
03-29-2011, 08:42 AM
Big is my place I shop for whole sale Retail is fireworks country that sells bigfireworks:)

BigMO
03-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Hales. The best !

blown2bits
03-29-2011, 03:24 PM
This year will be my first year buying wholesale, i am buying from bigs if possible. My favorite retail store is in Columbus IN, Mark and Jesse's Fireworks shack, gives good deals when you talk pyro with mark for a few. Always gave me the best product. Brothers,World Class, Grizzly, Black Cat, and a few others.

DLux3888
03-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Big is my place I shop for whole sale Retail is fireworks country that sells bigfireworks:)

I'm a couple hours away from Bigs. I'm debating whether or not their prices are good enough for me to drive down there. Has anybody ever heard of a place in Indiana called "Johnny Lemas"?

Pyro Nation
03-29-2011, 08:55 PM
No havent hear of them, but I am considering getting a delivery from Big's. Just waiting for some of the pro line to come in