PDA

View Full Version : Question For Videos

M-80
02-23-2011, 09:43 PM
I like the idea of having a firework Hobbyist site. Was wondering though if there is going to be a gallery section for personals videos and demoing products?

Shig357
02-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I hope there will be a gallery so we can share our pyro videos/pictures.

StormY
02-23-2011, 11:29 PM
A gallery to add user videos? That would be a pretty nice addition to the site.

uraniumsalute
02-23-2011, 11:33 PM
It would be nice, but you gotta take into consideration the bandwidth bills that can be for Dave. What would be more cost effective (and just as good) if people made a Photobucket and Youtube account just for Pyro, and then maybe there can be a stickied locked topic where everyone's links can be posted, so everyone can check them out. This way it can still be done, but won't cost Dave a penny.

StormY
02-23-2011, 11:42 PM
It would be nice, but you gotta take into consideration the bandwidth bills that can be for Dave. What would be more cost effective (and just as good) if people made a Photobucket and Youtube account just for Pyro, and then maybe there can be a stickied locked topic where everyone's links can be posted, so everyone can check them out. This way it can still be done, but won't cost Dave a penny.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. But, most hosting comes with unlimited bandwidth and such nowa' days. Dave might possibly have it, since he has forums which does seem to take up a good amount of bandwidth. But nonetheless, just linking YouTube videos would be the way to go.

xtonyfstsx
02-24-2011, 02:24 AM
I also agree with the links. If dave has a few of his favorite videos from us, he can post the links in a locked thread, or even ask people for links in a thread. Sooo stoked to meet everyone!

Tony Edge from New Mexico
:cool:

Vedder316
02-24-2011, 03:41 AM
I like the idea of having galleries belonging to this site for member videos and pictures.

$/\/\0|<E
02-24-2011, 03:43 AM
Galleries is a good idea and should be considered .....