PDA

View Full Version : Hale's

$/\/\0|<E
02-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Is anyone purchasing from Hales this year or attending their demo ?

PKMF
02-24-2011, 08:32 PM
I purchased a ton from them last year.

All I will say is I won't be ordering from them again this year. :mad:

Their Demo was fun though!

BigMO
02-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Hale's is the best! I have already purchased around 35 cases of product. Staff is very helpful and the selection is great! Simplly one of the best in the Midwest.

$/\/\0|<E
02-25-2011, 01:05 AM
I purchased a ton from them last year.

All I will say is I won't be ordering from them again this year. :mad:

Their Demo was fun though!

I'm curious why you say this?

$/\/\0|<E
02-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Hale's is the best! I have already purchased around 35 cases of product. Staff is very helpful and the selection is great! Simplly one of the best in the Midwest.

I totally agree with you BigMO .... Some of the coolest people I have ever met . I'm not sure what this PKMF guy experienced but I sure would like to know

fireworkscott
02-28-2011, 02:39 PM
I was there on friday picking up my wholesale order. I have dealt with them for years, top notch people. I placed my order Wed. afternoon and it was ready for pickup friday morning, doesnt get any better than that. Will be at the demo in April.

BigMO
02-28-2011, 11:04 PM
I know I sound like a broken record, but the really are the best! Fireworkscott need to check out some of their new canister shells this year. The are better than Excal IMO!

fireworkscott
03-01-2011, 02:26 PM
I picked up a case of 10,000 degrees. They are the best shells I have seen and I've shot a lot of them. Future tech and area 51 are also very good. I saw the new predator shells on the shelf. I hear they are the real deal, looking forward to seeing them at the demo in April

$/\/\0|<E
03-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I know I sound like a broken record, but the really are the best! Fireworkscott need to check out some of their new canister shells this year. The are better than Excal IMO!

Can you take a pic of these predator shells and send it to me or maybe a video of 1 shell . What is the packaging and price? I was going to get Swordkillers along with the Ultimate Weapon Shells but if the price and packaging is right I will go with these new shells . That's if I can get some kind of confirmation that they are decent . All that I have seen is the Great Grizzly Predator shells