PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Clubs And Organizations

J's12talk
05-30-2011, 09:08 PM
I keep stressing the importance of belonging to pyro clubs and organizations. Here is a list of some that I know of: Pyrotechnics Guild International, American Pyrotechnics Association, Bluegrass Pyrotechnics Guild, Connecticut Pyrotechnics Association, CrackerJacks Fireworks Club, Heartland Pyrotechnic Association, Iowa Pyrotechnic Association, Junior Pyrotechnics Association, M.A.F.F. (Mid-Atlantic Fireworks Festival), Missouri Pyrotechnics Association, Michigan Pyrotechnics Art Guild, New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association, Northern Lighters, Northern Lights Pyros Club, Northwest Pyrotechnics Arts Association, Ohio Pyrotechnic Arts Guild, Oregon Fireworks Association, Pennsylvania Pyrotechnic Artists, Praire Thunder Pyro, Pyrotechnic Artists Of Texas, Rocky Mountain Pyrotechnics guild, Stumptown Shooters, Western New York Pyrotechnic Association, Western Pyrotechnic Association, Wisconsin Pyrotechnic Arts Guild. Join a club today and doors will open for you. Good people good times!

Pyro Nation
05-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Im actually going to join my first club. Filled out application and just need to send it in.. for PA Pyro Artists

J's12talk
05-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Im actually going to join my first club. Filled out application and just need to send it in.. for PA Pyro Artists

I'm a member, they are a great group of people. You will need to be present at a meeting to get voted in.

Pyro Nation
05-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah. That is what I hear. So looks like I will need to plan a trip...lol

Thumpjunkey
05-31-2011, 10:13 AM
Mid Altantic Fireworks Festival isn't a club. It is a shoot held by Northern Lights Pyro Club twice a year, every spring and fall. There is also Northeast Ohio Pyro Club.

eldridgejoe
05-31-2011, 01:28 PM
I keep stressing the importance of belonging to pyro clubs and organizations. Here is a list of some that I know of: Pyrotechnics Guild International, American Pyrotechnics Association, Bluegrass Pyrotechnics Guild, Connecticut Pyrotechnics Association, CrackerJacks Fireworks Club, Heartland Pyrotechnic Association, Iowa Pyrotechnic Association, Junior Pyrotechnics Association, M.A.F.F. (Mid-Atlantic Fireworks Festival), Missouri Pyrotechnics Association, Michigan Pyrotechnics Art Guild, New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association, Northern Lighters, Northern Lights Pyros Club, Northwest Pyrotechnics Arts Association, Ohio Pyrotechnic Arts Guild, Oregon Fireworks Association, Pennsylvania Pyrotechnic Artists, Praire Thunder Pyro, Pyrotechnic Artists Of Texas, Rocky Mountain Pyrotechnics guild, Stumptown Shooters, Western New York Pyrotechnic Association, Western Pyrotechnic Association, Wisconsin Pyrotechnic Arts Guild. Join a club today and doors will open for you. Good people good times!
Northwest Pyrotechnics Arts Association is of no more... It is now Northwest Pyrotechnics Association. More info in my sig. Great club. Great place to not only learn technics and share your similar interest with likeminded individuals. But also the education in safety is priceless.

kitsune
05-31-2011, 07:58 PM
I just sent my application into the WPA... First club for me, too. ^.^

J's12talk
05-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Thats the spirit guys! If your not in one join one.

pyro man 205
06-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Im going to try this year to join this year to NPA, money is Tight this year pay all my billls first. thean buy my my fireworks for my show thean i should have spome left over. just need more sun shine to get more jobs coming in. yes eldridgejoe i have not forgotten will be soon looking forword to joining to have more fun.

jknepp1954
06-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Mid Altantic Fireworks Festival isn't a club. It is a shoot held by Northern Lights Pyro Club twice a year, every spring and fall. There is also Northeast Ohio Pyro Club.
Does anyone know if the NEOHIO club also invites us folks in PA too? Although I am in Central Pa, might consider this - we belong to a local club - but i haven't heard anything from them this year - so not sure if they are even around or not.

Pyro@Mach13
06-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Joyce you mean these guys:

http://www.neopg.com/neopg/membership.asp

Only $75 for full membership. Premiere Membership is $150 Annually (includes all shoot fees for the year)

jknepp1954
06-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Joyce you mean these guys:

http://www.neopg.com/neopg/membership.asp

Only $75 for full membership. Premiere Membership is $150 Annually (includes all shoot fees for the year)
Sorry missed this somehow. Yes that is what i mean.
I actually emailed Russel from PYRO U and he explained where they met. Actually seems more like in central ohio they meet instead of NE ohio. They are trying I guess to get spmething going on in the Cleveland area - but nothing definite yet. So that may be a possibility for me.

westcoastpyro
09-21-2011, 09:12 AM
I plan on joining the npa and wpa in the next couple weeks. Looking forward to all I can learn.

indianahx
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
I plan on joining bpg....but there's also an offer on the U for joining pgi so I don't know which to do. Probably can't do both at same time right away....just not feasible.