PDA

View Full Version : fogos artifico no brasil

fabricioaluminio
05-30-2011, 08:02 AM
ola, pessoal. sou brasileiro admirador incodicional de fogos artificio ,
gostaria de contatos e de novidades sobre fogos artificio, materia prima e parcerias para trazer para o brasil.

Hello, everyone. I am Brazilian incodicional admirer of fireworks,
I would like to contact and news about fireworks, raw material and partnerships to bring to Brazil.

J's12talk
05-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum.

indianahx
05-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Good luck!

displayfireworks1
05-31-2011, 01:06 AM
Thank you for joining pyrotalk.com discussion forums. Please feel free to message in Spanish of English. One of my advertisers from this website will be contacting you about some of the questions you sent me.

Gracias por unirse a foros de discusión pyrotalk.com. Por favor, no dude en enviarme un mensaje en español de Inglés. Uno de mis anunciantes de este sitio web se comunicará con usted acerca de algunas de las preguntas que me ha enviado.

fabricioaluminio
06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Hola, todo el mundo, gracias por la atención de todos, buscando nuevos productos para que en los fuegos artificiales para Brasil, en busca de los fuegos artificiales detonador inalámbrico, gorros y papel bombas pulgadas. ¿Puede alguien darme una pista donde puedo? Espero contactos gracias "fabricioaluminio@hotmail.com"

jknepp1954
06-03-2011, 11:47 AM
There was a Brazillian company who attended and demonstrated for 2 years of their products at the NFA convention back in 2001 and 2002 I think. The had shown both 1.4 and 1.3. I did like their 1.3 line but the 1.4 was too strong for the USA market
But I don't remember the name of that company - FUEGOS was in the name though

PyroJoeNEPA
06-03-2011, 01:36 PM
There was a Brazillian company who attended and demonstrated for 2 years of their products at the NFA convention back in 2001 and 2002 I think. The had shown both 1.4 and 1.3. I did like their 1.3 line but the 1.4 was too strong for the USA market
But I don't remember the name of that company - FUEGOS was in the name though

FUEGOS is Spanish for FIRE.. fuegos artificiales is Fireworks, so Fuegos Artificiales de Kneppy would be "Kneppy's Fireworks". :)

jknepp1954
06-04-2011, 10:21 AM
oh ok - thanks for the Spanish lesson. Now I am embarrassed that I didn't know better:o :o

fabricioaluminio
06-10-2011, 05:56 PM
currently the largest companies in the industry in Brazil is chaman "fogos são jorge" www.fogossaojorge.com.br "pirocolor" http://pirocolor.com.br/" but in my city and this region here have about 68 factories of fireworks being the largest center of fireworks from latin america. my town is "santo antonio do monte-mg"

copper acetoarsenite
10-02-2012, 01:20 AM
He's speaking in Portuguese not Spanish..although we understand each other, most of the time...Abrigado! :-D