PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale Fireworks (www.wfboom.com)

pyromaniac
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Nice to see one of my local Fireworks co. supporting this web site! I can speak from experience that they treat people right and they have great early bird specials! If anyone got some suggestions on 500g cakes, that would be great! For some reason, my browser won't load any videos on their web site.:(

Fireworksguy
02-23-2011, 11:47 PM
D-Day, High Stepper, Golden Crown, Purple Storm, Aquatini, One Bad Momma,Sun Shower, Vegas Lights, Fire God, Pride and Gratitude, and La Dolce Vita. All very very good 500g cakes, but IMO just about all of there 500g cakes are good, but all depends on what you like. (noise/color)

pyromaniac
02-24-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm looking for 500g cakes the shoot at a fast pace. The faster the better! Something like this
http://www.kellfire.com/movie.aspx?id=9213 or any super fast cake from any nearby retailer! I'm not sure if that video link will work or not.

Vedder316
02-24-2011, 03:37 AM
It is a 200g but the Blitzkrieg it similar to the piece you linked. Dont let the fact that it is 200g deter you from checking it out. You can get great early bird deals on cases of them. I do not put on a show without a few Blitzkriegs strung together.

http://www.wfboom.com/catalog.html Look under repeaters. they have a video of it. Hope it helps. Take care.

$/\/\0|<E
02-24-2011, 03:52 AM
Nice to see one of my local Fireworks co. supporting this web site! I can speak from experience that they treat people right and they have great early bird specials! If anyone got some suggestions on 500g cakes, that would be great! For some reason, my browser won't load any videos on their web site.:(

They seem like great people but some of there product is a little pricey even for wholesale

StormY
02-24-2011, 04:34 AM
I agree that it is a bit pricey, but they have some nice product.

Vedder316
02-24-2011, 04:54 AM
Sorry for posting a link to a product. I thought since wfboom was a sponsor it would be ok. It will not happen again

$/\/\0|<E
02-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Sorry for posting a link to a product. I thought since wfboom was a sponsor it would be ok. It will not happen again

You should be able to post links to product? I'm confused?

Fireworksguy
02-24-2011, 05:31 PM
WFBoom has great products but after buying Electric Rain shell, they were a huge let down compared to what the store employees were telling me. But they have great 500g and 200g cakes for sure