PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire laws change.

Palermitano2
05-22-2011, 09:12 AM
If your from New England some good news to report you will be able to buy reloadables this year In New Hampshire. New hampshire passed a bill that eliminates the commitee that approves what can be sold . Hopefully neighboring states will wake up and smell the Pyro........
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?283710-NH-House-passes-bill-to-relegalize-all-fireworks-in-NH

Pyro Nation
05-22-2011, 07:53 PM
NY... would be a nice step.. they are well.. cant say the words on here...lol

I was born in upstate near the finger-lakes.... always sucked in that aspect as a kid

Palermitano2
05-22-2011, 09:10 PM
It does stink the federal goverment allowes it. the local does not. I wish that could be changed for people in NY and other states that are not pyro friendly. I heard their is a Bill in Ma as well however a real good source tells me its already fizzeled to nothing..........

Pyro Nation
05-22-2011, 09:24 PM
It is so frustrating when ya see that happening. Instead of trying to really solve the issue with training or different regulation's they just jump to the BAN gun.

John Adams wrote his wife, Abigail, on July 3, 1776 saying that "the day will be the most memorable in the history of America.

"I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival . . . it ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade . . . bonfires and illuminations (fireworks) from one end of this continent to the other, from this day forward forevermore."

NOW... even John Adams was for fireworks and celebrating... Wish more were like him

Palermitano2
05-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Great post pyroliffic! what the authorities dont realize is how much revenue their state loses in the month of june alone.....If a neighboring state sells them people will go and buy them.....I think Most of it is just a power trip......

Pyro@Mach13
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
In NY it is the stinking Democratic liberals in NY City who stop it. There is a Bill that passes the Senate each year. There is still some hope the bill passes again this year allowing safe and sane. The liberal Democratically controlled Assembly has a sponsor for the bill, just will it ever come up for vote in the Assembly????

PyroJoeNEPA
05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Great quote Pyroliffic! As the Founding Fathers would have said in their day, "Here,Here!" aka "Right On"!

Palermitano2
06-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Well Its official you can now Buy and Sell Reloadables in NH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work to the Gents who pushed for this Bill!!!!

jknepp1954
06-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Well Its official you can now Buy and Sell Reloadables in NH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work to the Gents who pushed for this Bill!!!!
Do you mean you beat Pyro U with the news! :cool:
I just looked at their website just now - nothing on there about that - YET!
Thanks for this great info - AL RIGHT NH! - Way to GO!

Palermitano2
06-14-2011, 07:41 PM
It was official at 5pm yesterday . Today was the first full day. This is a big thing for the New Hampshire not only are reloads legal but it also disolves the commitee that approved what cakes could be sold.

Pyro Nation
06-14-2011, 08:45 PM
NICE....Now lets get this to carry on to other states... Hopefully they can see the potential for $$$$ to help with some other things