PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day shoot

hollisterpyro
02-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Not sure where to post this as I did not see a topic for events?

I was "thinking" about having a "Pyro play day" on Memorial Day weekend. Would anyone around the Fort Wayne, IN area be interested in this? We will be testing 1.4 and 1.3 items anyway as well as some new firing systems ourselves and I thought it might be fun to get some of you together that day to give people a chance to shoot as well as meet fellow Pyro people from around the area. Contact me if interested

Brian Hollister
bhollister@hollister-pyrotechnics.com
www.hollister-pyrotechnics.com

PyroJoeNEPA
02-26-2015, 11:07 AM
That is a great idea. Open shoots are hard to find if you are not in a pyro club and they are a great way to make new friends and contacts. I hope you have a good turn out of the pyro family in your area if you do it. Here in PA we will be making our way to PyroFest on Memorial Day Weekend. First year for me to go & I am looking forward to the daytime displays more than anything. Salutes, Smoke, Salutes, Smoke------ :-)

hollisterpyro
02-28-2015, 07:44 PM
That is a great idea. Open shoots are hard to find if you are not in a pyro club and they are a great way to make new friends and contacts. I hope you have a good turn out of the pyro family in your area if you do it. Here in PA we will be making our way to PyroFest on Memorial Day Weekend. First year for me to go & I am looking forward to the daytime displays more than anything. Salutes, Smoke, Salutes, Smoke------ :-)

Thank you, I thought so also. Wish I could make to PyroFest, It looks like a great time.