PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Cardboard tube suppliers

Ti_Salute
05-19-2011, 07:39 PM
I am now in the new hobby of making GERBS and FOUNTAINS....thanks to a few friends here....

where can a guy get tubes in bulk with out going thru...the common website places like the places that sell fuse and such.....i dont want to name websites

any help would be great and if you dont want to make your sorces public just send me a message

Thanks

Pyro Nation
05-19-2011, 07:53 PM
pm sent Salute

PyroJoeNEPA
05-19-2011, 10:52 PM
What I.D. & wall thickness are you looking for?

Pyro@Mach13
05-20-2011, 12:11 PM
where can a guy get tubes in bulk with out going thru...the common website places like the places that sell fuse and such.....i dont want to name websites

Is there a problem with buying from these sites? too much?? security??

pyromaniac
05-21-2011, 11:13 AM
I am now in the new hobby of making GERBS and FOUNTAINS....thanks to a few friends here....

any help would be great and if you dont want to make your sorces public just send me a message

Thanks

Whats your idea of bulk? I know of a paper supplier, but they have a minimum on orders!

Ti_Salute
06-02-2011, 09:51 PM
What I.D. & wall thickness are you looking for?
1/8 to 1/4 in thick to with stand the lite ramming of comp.

Ti_Salute
06-02-2011, 09:52 PM
i have contacted a few myself....but always looking for a good sorce

Ti_Salute
06-02-2011, 09:53 PM
i dont have a problem with the sites i just want to find the items a bit cheaper....and i am not worried about the security

arial-shellz-R-US
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
k go to a big fabric store and kindly ask if they have a place where they keep their unneeded cardboard tubes, I have been to 3 fabric stores so far and after searching through the room full of tubes I have found some great tubes for FREEE!!! also go to lows and go to the curtain section and somewhere over there they have VERY thick tubes whih are FREE or try the rolled up carpets take the tube out and ur savin $$$$

pyro70_30
06-29-2011, 10:44 PM
what state do live in? I have a good supplier in Wisconsin but shipping may make it expensive.

Ti_Salute
07-10-2011, 02:16 PM
what state do live in? I have a good supplier in Wisconsin but shipping may make it expensive.
pm me the info....and thanks