PDA

View Full Version : Dutch 8mtr Profi Fountain

jamietje
11-14-2014, 07:44 AM
This fountain is without a doubt go's the highest in the country and its really nice.
But I heard they already stopped making these (after just 1 year)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdkRTh9dDk

Probally because the bottom wasn't stable its like a black tube in just a piece of cardboard.
It was raining when I filmed, but I sure would buy it again.

I belief in dutch fountains they may have a max of 100grams.
Also max of 2 components not sure.

PGH_Pyro
11-14-2014, 11:09 AM
here in the USA , the xxxxx brand "xxxxx xxxxx" cone fountain was the best/highest of its type that i've ever seen in 1.4 .
the first time I lit one in my back-yard, I got real nervous because it kept going higher & higher & higher ... I stood there going "oh shit"
LOL

NWPA
11-14-2014, 06:57 PM
If I could only have one type of firework from here on out, I would have to say it would be a fountain. Have used multiple fountains quick fused and it was pretty nice I thought. Tape them up sideways creating waterfall effect. Even shot one from a potato gun my grandson and I built. Very versatile.

displayfireworks1
11-14-2014, 10:43 PM
At PGH_Pyro
I redacted the brand and name of the fountain you mentioned. That fountain is most likely a 1000 Gram fountain that is technically overloaded for consumer fireworks in United States. Gee, I feel like all Pyro -U and stuff protecting overloaded fountains. LOL
I sometimes hate to use the word "Overloaded" because I think the word should be "Properly Loaded". Unfortunately, to some degree when a fireworks product is "Properly Loaded" it has to be classified as 1.3. All the more reason to get an ATF license. I always like a nice cone fountain that is full of composition.

PGH_Pyro
11-14-2014, 11:59 PM
sorry Dave, I wasn't aware of that .
properly loaded is definetly more accurate than "over-loaded" .
watered down is aka compliant in most cases.

jamietje
11-16-2014, 07:23 PM
If I could only have one type of firework from here on out, I would have to say it would be a fountain. Have used multiple fountains quick fused and it was pretty nice I thought. Tape them up sideways creating waterfall effect. Even shot one from a potato gun my grandson and I built. Very versatile.

true donno if you guys also have it, but we even have fountains for on cakes :P
called ice fountains they come in several colors.

jamietje
11-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Btw in europe we also have 1kg fountain, but those aren't allowed here only in other country.
I checked and this one only had 100grams black powder so I think thats well done.

This year I hope to find one that will go 5mtr high, but have crackling so it will be more impressive.