PDA

View Full Version : P:arante Fireworks

displayfireworks1
11-08-2014, 07:47 PM
This is a promo video for Parente Fireworks. When we see fireworks production video from China, it all looks so primitive . When I see fireworks production here in Italy it looks so advanced. I would be curious what percentage of fireworks use in Italy is domestic production.

http://vimeo.com/110897528

wizard7611
12-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Impressive equipment!

PyroManiacs
12-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Like I have said in other threads.... Italians! lol.

I know the Chinese invented it and all..... but it looks as though the Italians have mastered their craft.

I have been following the Italian style for a some years now.... Im just (way) more impressed by them.

wizard7611
12-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I feel like the Japanese beat the Italians in look though.

NWPA
12-03-2014, 06:39 PM
As a side note it seemed to me, when I was younger anyway, many of the dealers around Ohio were Italian. At least the ones I dealt with. And going back further still, all the out of the car trunk street sellers were always Italian. ( Cleveland)

PyroJoeNEPA
12-03-2014, 08:20 PM
My grandparents & my parents came over here from Italy in the late 1920's along with droves of Italian immigrants that brought their love of fireworks & building talents with them. I think this is why we have such a rich heritage of multi-generation Italian pyros in the industry and see the roots here on the east coast. It was, and still is, a "family business" approach for them with pyro. I have a friend on Face Book that owns a display company in Italy & he builds and shoots the big "salami" shells we all love. He told me his father started training him when he was 12 years old!
The Chinese & Japanese don't have the immigrant history with pyro that the Italians do, for some reason. I really don't know why, since there were so many Chinese people that also migrated here during that same time period.

wizard7611
12-04-2014, 09:10 AM
That's why I only said the Japanese only beat the looks of shells.

PGH_Pyro
12-04-2014, 10:47 PM
the Japanese guy they interview in the Veverka Brothers documentary "PassFire" is a good example of the zen-buddhist approach to fireworks & shell-building in Japan . It's almost religion for them , apparently .