PDA

View Full Version : Need a reason to shoot fireworks in Kansas ?

displayfireworks1
05-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I received the email below from Montgomery County Kansas. If anyone lives near this gentleman and needs an excuse to shoot some fireworks here is your chance. If you or your group are interested, I can give you his contact information. My guess is they are a volunteer organization with minimal funding. However, if you needed a reason to give to an ATF inspector to get your fireworks license this would be a perfect opportunity. I would assume he would have local political connections to get a fireworks permit etc. This is the type of thing you want to look for in your area. You can shoot fireworks legally, have fun, probably get free food, get your ATF license, and support a good cause. Then as the years go by you request they try to solicit donations to make the show bigger every year.
Dave displayfireworks1
Email Received

Fire work show
To:displayfireworks1

Hello Dave,

I was wondering if you know a pyrotechnic group near Montgomery County Kansas, We have a Mayfest opening at may 26th in the evening...

We can shoot fireworks to open the event that evening but I have no fireworks :) and I was hoping you would know a group that could come down and give a small firework show..

Hope to hear from you, have a great evening and I sure enjoy your video's...

Take care

Pascal Van Schijndel
Caney Valley Historical Society

Pyro Nation
05-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I Wish I lived near there... I would love to help out and donate and do the show....