PDA

View Full Version : POLL - second Kneppy's Demo? IN JUNE?

jknepp1954
05-09-2011, 06:59 AM
I am not sure if this forum supports a poll option or not - just going to throw this out there...
We have 2 containers we are waiting for in JUne - our World Class/Boomer/Cutting Edge/Brothers trailer will be here 1st week of June. And our Windmill cont will be here approx 10-14 days after - I don't know what these new products do and would like to show off if possible.
Would anyone come if I would throw together a quickie informal demo shoot mid June?
Looking at either June 11 or 18th - depending on when i actually get the Windmill cont in...
Would also incorporate a small group buy in connection with this - which means no minumum purchases - and nice discounts.

If June is too busy for everyone = maybe an Aug demo = like the second Saturday - what ever date that is? COuld work for your Labor day shows....

Thumpjunkey
05-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Nice demo Joyce, I could do August but not June. I like the group buy idea though.

jknepp1954
05-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Nice demo Joyce, I could do August but not June. I like the group buy idea though.
You was there? Why didn't you come up and intro yourself? LOL
Ok - i will mark one down for that. We can do a group buy at either time - or both for that matter.

Thumpjunkey
05-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey Joyce, yea I was there. The great thing about the demos is I only have to remember you while you have to try and remember all of us (lol).

UniversalPyro
05-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi, I could make either one...remember please send me the pricing on those shells i want please.

thanks alot!

J's12talk
05-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Either date works for me, June would probably be better for business.

Pyro Nation
05-09-2011, 10:32 PM
June I wont be able to make it... 3 out of the 4 weekends I have a show and the 4th weekend is my Wedding Anniversary and that would not go over well...lol

PyroJoeNEPA
05-11-2011, 08:11 AM
I'd be in favor of June--planning on a trip out there to see you for more "goodies" before July anyway. Would be a great time to meet folks. Wish I could have made the demo.:(

jknepp1954
05-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Joe - I am sure you had a great get away weeekend with the wife though.
We are scratching June 11 - June 18 works out better = "SUPPOSE" to get the Windmill container in a day or 2 before then - so holding my breath that works out. Still not sure of AUgust - but for business purpose - makes more sense to do JUne.

Pyro Nation
05-11-2011, 03:20 PM
June 11th would of worked perfect.. On the way up to NY to visit family then

fireworksman74
05-12-2011, 02:46 AM
i vote for august because first i should be recovered by then( getting an operation on my heart) begining of june and second im still waiting on my HK Harry shells to come in ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe ill get them by the 4th of july or maybe they will go in my final charity show of the summer, my labor day show.