PDA

View Full Version : Kneppy's Demo Recap

J's12talk
05-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Friday nights open shoot was a great time, got to see a lot of product go up in the air. The nice thing about Kneppy's open shoot is that you can shoot any distributors product there, they're not afraid of being shown up by someone elses stuff. Saturdays Demo was amazing, we put up 98 different products for them making it their biggest demo yet. After the demo my primary pyro club shot a pyro musical using a Fire One system which gave a great finish to the evening. I will give a top product list after I get some response but trust me your credit card isn't going to have a high enough limit to purchase it all.

jknepp1954
05-09-2011, 06:49 AM
J - you are right - I have never shot that much product before - I started making my list a couple weeks ago - kind of hard to cut some things out of program - we actually put in 2 last minute items i totally forgot about - can't wait to get your vid on that.

open shoot - yes - some nice stuff out there from other companies - how do you all think I get my ideas of getting product in? Great learning tool for us as well. All I can say is - YOU GUYS MISSED IT - BIG TIME!
Hope to see many more next year.

Props to the WNYPA - anyone on here in the Buffalo-Rochester area down to PA (even S of the PA line) and beyond - this is a must join club - they have 2 (sometimes 3) shoots a year. For us it is a short 3.5 hr drive to shoot site. I think there are even some members from the LI, NY areas. Again I can't thank the WNYPA club enough for the work (and i do mean work - 2 days they work on this) they do for us - words aren't enough for our gratitude.
Universal - great to meet you = glad to see you had a blast!
You probably want to ask J's12 about joining memberhship - as I am not sure of how that works - all i can remember is one of the guys handed me an app 3 or 4 years ago - i filled it out - paid my dues -

J's12talk
05-09-2011, 09:41 PM
I have video footage of the whole demo and will try to post it. I have no idea how to do it, if anyone has some tips I'd appeciate it.

Pyro Nation
05-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Use Youtube to do it. It will walk ya through the whole thing

PyroJoeNEPA
05-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Hope you can get the video uploaded. Looking forward to seeing the Demo footage. Glad you got to video it, Jay! Did you get the PyroMusical on video also?

J's12talk
05-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Hope you can get the video uploaded. Looking forward to seeing the Demo footage. Glad you got to video it, Jay! Did you get the PyroMusical on video also?

I got the demo and the pyro musical on DVD, I will send it to Dave and have him put it on the site.

J's12talk
05-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Dave should recieve the DVD of Kneppy's demo monday or tuesday, look for it to be posted soon after.

Pyro@Mach13
05-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Dave should recieve the DVD of Kneppy's demo monday or tuesday, look for it to be posted soon after.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing it. Have my wnypa app filled out and will get it in the mail today - meet a group of you guys (and gals) at Kellner's demo in April and look forward to learning more from the group!

----

@Joyce - I am sad I missed the demo at your place. I wanted to go but just recently had my oldest child pass away. He was handicapped and lived to age 27. Still hurting... but talking and reading about PYRO helps... haha it really does. Funny thing was he hated fireworks when he was a wee little boy (before his accident that put him into a wheel chair). I LOVE EM!

hokester44
05-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Our sympathies, Mach13

Pyro Nation
05-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Very sorry to hear this Mach. No parent should have to go through that. My wife's parents went through something similar last yr on St. Patty's day. This one was more though he took his own life.

Again sorry for your loss

jknepp1954
05-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Mach - really sorry to hear of your loss. 27 - that is how old my daughter is - i really feel for you.
Hope to meet you sometime - we also belong to WNYPA - great bunch of guys/gals!
Joyce

J's12talk
05-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Awesome, looking forward to seeing it. Have my wnypa app filled out and will get it in the mail today - meet a group of you guys (and gals) at Kellner's demo in April and look forward to learning more from the group!

----

@Joyce - I am sad I missed the demo at your place. I wanted to go but just recently had my oldest child pass away. He was handicapped and lived to age 27. Still hurting... but talking and reading about PYRO helps... haha it really does. Funny thing was he hated fireworks when he was a wee little boy (before his accident that put him into a wheel chair). I LOVE EM!

We at the WNYPA will gladly welcome you aboard.

J's12talk
05-18-2011, 09:40 PM

The DVD I sent to Dave was damaged and could not be used. I put a new one in the mail today, will try one more time to make this happen.

Pyro Nation
05-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks J... hope this one does it

Pyro@Mach13
05-18-2011, 11:08 PM
We at the WNYPA will gladly welcome you aboard.

Thanks for the kind words all.... my application is filled out, check made, envelope addressed and stamped. Just need to drop it off at the post office in the morning.

Pyro@Mach13
05-18-2011, 11:09 PM
The DVD I sent to Dave was damaged and could not be used. I put a new one in the mail today, will try one more time to make this happen.

I am sorta a DVD guru, so I can help if this one fails.... I create hundreds of DVD's a month for my church.

J's12talk
05-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Dave has recieved the DVD and it works. He will be posting it soon.

Pyro Nation
05-23-2011, 10:14 PM
WOOOHOOOO...cant wait to get to see it finally.. Thank you