PDA

View Full Version : Some youtube messages

displayfireworks1
10-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I thought I would share some recent select YouTube messages I received on my channel "displayfireworks1" minus any names or identifying information. Feedback can be both positive and negative.
Copy and paste below.
Can you tell me what chemite is? I have searched it out but seems to me that it is now a place in Waverly, NY. Not a chemical. What part does it play in a flash composition?
Hello. I am currently a first year middle school math teacher living with my parents. Will it be a crutch to me if I have the ATF Interviewer come to the house that my parents are living in? Do you think they will ask to speak to my parents (the owners of the house). I am assuming the answer is a yes... so in that case I should mention I will be moving into an apartment complex within the next year (another problem because it's not a house). If they came to the apartment would this be a crutch to me since I do not have sufficient land to launch the fireworks from? Thanks in advance.
Same person "Math Teacher" , 40 days later. LOL
Hello, I just abtained my type 54 license thanks to you! I was wondering, where can I get ahold of salutes with shells bigger than 5"? Thanks!
hey, i was very interested in your "Making M-80's in 1984" and i was wondering if there was anywhere i could find them papers online. if your could help me i would greatly appreciate that. thank you
Hey Dave, I just wanted to invite you down to my xxxxx show. It'll be on Friday the xxth with a rain date on Saturday in xxxxxxxx. The show will be big enough to warrant u making the trip. I'll be shooting both consumer and 1.3 in the show. Eddie from Nite Lites is letting me use a bunch of his 3,4,and 5 inch tubes. He will also be there along with a few other pyro pros. You can check out my 4th of July show here on YouTube. xxxxxxx over xxxxxxx. Looking forward to maybe seeing you there....
Just wanted to say you make a lot of great videos. Keep them coming look forward to more.
Thanks !
How much life do you think you have left in your standard definition camera?
hello, can you please help me with the stuff for titanium tail for shells and cillinders or maybe make "tutorial" video for that??? sorry for my spelling, i´m from germany and i´m looking for some proper help.
Hey Dave I'll be buying your CD package tomorrow. I have been wonting my type 54 license for a awhile now so i'm finally going for it... Thanks Dave i would not know where to start with out you helping me...
Hey Dave, I have been watching your videos for a while, and a year ago I built a community on the internet for fireworks enthusiasts and pyrotechnic professionals. the community is located at wwwxxxxxxxxxxxlfireworks. We are all big fans of your videos and would love to see you give professional advice!
Hey Dave how are you today. Just getting ready to do my show this year. I do have a question for you. I recently watched your video with Ed from nitelites fireworks. I've ordered from him in the past and just wanted to no if you or he can get that cool torch you guy's showed in that video. Please get back to me if you can.
Hey look my new Video, give me a like and a comment please :)
The answer to the first question for those new Chemite is also know as Cabosil, it is an anticaking type agent added to flash powder to make it fluffy (for lack of a better word) it is keeps it from caking. A fluffy flash mixture may work better. You do not add it directly to flash powder. You add it first and only to your oxidizer (safer). Then you add the metal fuel to the "Fluffy" oxidizer.
Thank for the comments and keep them coming.