PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to make sure everything is Secure and Show Safe?

Pyro Nation
05-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Now this could go for 1.4 or 1.3 fireworks. I want to see what people are doing to say:

1. Secure a cake to ensure no tipping over
2. Securing a Rack to again ensure no tipping over
3. Setting up a visible perimeter for the show so others know where
4. Do you have items set up like buckets of water, water hose, or Fire extinguisher

The purpose is for all to be able to see this and if someone is just getting started and read they can get ideas on safety and maybe show some that may like another way better.

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Now this could go for 1.4 or 1.3 fireworks. I want to see what people are doing to say:

1. Secure a cake to ensure no tipping over
2. Securing a Rack to again ensure no tipping over
3. Setting up a visible perimeter for the show so others know where
4. Do you have items set up like buckets of water, water hose, or Fire extinguisher

The purpose is for all to be able to see this and if someone is just getting started and read they can get ideas on safety and maybe show some that may like another way better.

Not a bad list at all, I would add make sure you have minimun distances+, I recomend a 2' high plywood or other deflection shield in front of your cake banks just in case. Also don't lower your guard on fountains, keep minimun distances required, sometimes they do blow up.

indianahx
05-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Cake banks meaning box them in?

Pyro Nation
05-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Not box them in, but like a wall in between the cake and audience.

indianahx
05-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Sorta what I meant

Palermitano2
05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
I just started shooting wireless I gotta tell ya so much safer........I would put it on my list..