PDA

View Full Version : Last Call For Kneppy's Demo

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 08:41 AM
One last reminder that Kneppy's demo is this saturday May 7th and their open shoot is this friday May 6th. On friday at the open shoot I will be demo'ing the Turkey Shoot cake and I will have a wide variety of shells available to sample. I be there around noon on friday, hope to see you there.

UniversalPyro
05-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Whats going on from Noon to shoot on Friday? anything?

jknepp1954
05-05-2011, 09:03 PM
If you want - just come on over to the store and shop and chat - there will probably be a bunch of guys from N Y there.
I think one of them said,

This is an open invetation to all Pyro U and any club members interested in how we put together a Fire One Pyromusical. The W.N.Y.P.A team will be at Kneppys May 6th at 1pm to try and answer your questions. you will also be able to join the prep and set up team Pyromech
also

Friday to meet people pick up supplies then go to the shoot site and start prep work Pyromech
I hope that helps to answer your question.
If you fish, there is a couple good trout streams within a few miles from here... and also a state PArk with a lake a few miles up the road.

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 10:29 PM
The only kind of fish I like are flying fish and you stock them. I'll pick up a couple Exotic Mash when I stop in tomorrow.

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Whats going on from Noon to shoot on Friday? anything?

Find me, I'll be there by noon, you will not be bored!

UniversalPyro
05-06-2011, 07:51 AM
I will try to get there as soon as i can...see ya then....

jknepp1954
05-06-2011, 10:44 PM
OPEN shoot went very well - lots of very nice pyro going off. Glad you could make it Universal - great to meet you. Hope you enjoyed.
Hope to see some others from here tomorrow for demo - from some of the set ups i seen in preparation already for tomorrow night - going to be be "EXPLOSIVE"!

Pyro Nation
05-07-2011, 01:03 PM
At a PGI shooter course right now