PDA

View Full Version : Message from Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com administrator

displayfireworks1
05-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I would like to welcome my newest advertiser to pyrotalk.com, International Pyrotechnic Importers. They are now under new management but still have the same great 1.3 products. They are located near Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania. All you guys near New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts may want to check them out. Please visit their banner on the sponsor page of my website. They are in the process of updating their website.

http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

International Pyrotechnic Importers will also have the famous “American Thunder” cake by mid June. In case you missed it, please check out my video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD4Vzo_-i28

J's12talk
05-04-2011, 09:27 PM
I.P.I. has a lot of great products 1.3g and 1.4g. Last year I did a lot of business with them. They had a good amount of 1.4g Winda and Gongfu products to choose from. As far as 1.3g they had Dancing, Jixiu, Lidu, Wizard, and my all time favorite Yung Feng. They might have a couple others as well. I have personally bought and shot the American Thunder cake and it is incredible, the video doesn't do it justice.

pyro76
05-04-2011, 09:54 PM
can't wait to get my hands on some of those American Thunder cakes

J's12talk
05-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Check out Dave's I.P.I. Demo video it will give a good idea of what they have going on.

Pyro Nation
05-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Was on there website. I know they have 1.3, but still cant see any 1.4 yet there. Guess need to wait and see if they are still working on the websie

jknepp1954
05-05-2011, 06:03 AM
I think you have to have an ATF license to get onto their site, but if you email them, they will send you pricing.
Zack YEager of Yeager Pyrotechnics is the new manager of their PA facilty - but i think they are closer to Scranton than Wilkes Barre.

Thumpjunkey
05-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome aboard Zack. I shot a lot of their product last year and they have some nice stuff and great pricing. Unfortunately for me they have moved to far away but you guys out east will enjoy the product. Last I heard they were getting out of 1.4 product and what was left was still in Carroltown.

jknepp1954
05-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Welcome aboard Zack. I shot a lot of their product last year and they have some nice stuff and great pricing. Unfortunately for me they have moved to far away but you guys out east will enjoy the product. Last I heard they were getting out of 1.4 product and what was left was still in Carroltown.
Correction = it is in Scranton along with the 1.3. I seen the filled up 53' truck they went up with some of our 1.4 right on the end to pick up (they dropped off like 37 cs that day).
Now if they are getting out of the 1.4 or not - I do not know.
And you are NEVER too far away to get good quality pyro! LOL :cool:

Pyro Nation
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM
I have access to the site...they have a copy of my BATFE, just site seems very bare right now

pyro1361
05-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Hello Zach from IPI, I justed wanted to say hi and let everyone know we are working on the site, If you need a price list just email me and I will get one out to you. My email is zach@pyroimports.com. We do carry 1.4 at this time we are not getting in any new containers of 1.4 we have alot still in stock, we are still selling 1.4 and will in 2012, we will be having new 1.4 in for 2012. Any more questions please let me know.
Our location in PA is now in Nepa just outside of Wilkes Barre,

Pyro Nation
05-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the update Zach. I figured it was probably something like that

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Hi Zach, try to set up an open shoot weekend if you can, it will help draw a lot of business. If I can blow stuff up I will be there!

PyroJoeNEPA
05-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Zack & welcome! Glad to see you here. I'm not too far from you--exit 116 off I81.