PDA

View Full Version : Nevada shoot...

jtknight
05-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm 17 and I live in California. But I turn 18 at the end of November, which is when I plan on going to Nevada to do some pyro with just me and the guys. would anyone be interested at doing a shoot at Moapa in early December? They aren't solid plans for me yet, but when it happens, I would like to have some fellow pyro's down there with me. :D

californiapyro
05-04-2011, 10:27 PM
yeah I'd be interested, keep posting about it and ill see about plans. matter o fact, ive done quite a bit of shooting down at moapa.

jtknight
05-05-2011, 10:15 PM
yeah I'd be interested, keep posting about it and ill see about plans. matter o fact, ive done quite a bit of shooting down at moapa.

Cool! I'll keep posting about it. I'm trying to get some people from PyroU to come too. Should be fun. It's cool that you have a lot of experience in the stores, because it will be my first time going to pahrump AND moapa, so it will be nice to have someone to show me the works and show me whats up. By the way, my name is Jt :D

J's12talk
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
If I could I would, Buffalo NY to Nevada's a long way. Would love to see that neck of the woods some day.

californiapyro
05-05-2011, 11:29 PM
@ j's12talk---haha yeah, buffalo's a long ways. The fireworks are better up there anyways though.

@jtknight---sounds like a lot of fun! well i highly recommend buying from just about any other store than moapa, the prices'll kill you. the cool thing about them is they'll let you shoot 1.4 AND 1.3. they're cool people over there, just not good price-wise. and i prefer to keep my name secret on the internet, if that makes sense. shame there's not much of a fireworks selection between you and moape... how much cash you planning to spend? (lets keep it p.m. from now on)

jtknight
05-06-2011, 12:20 AM
forum is still open for others who are interested :)

SITHADMIRAL
05-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Let me know as time get closer I'd be interested, and maybe get you signed up for WPA.

californiapyro
05-15-2011, 01:06 AM
ah yeah WPA's great, im a member too

lemongroove
05-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Hey guys! regarding Moapa, are there any hotels/motels nearby? would hate to drive back to cali after a night of shooting.....Thanks!

californiapyro
05-19-2011, 10:05 AM
well its half an hour outta vegas... time to hit the town :D

jtknight
08-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Hey guys! regarding Moapa, are there any hotels/motels nearby? would hate to drive back to cali after a night of shooting.....Thanks!

Vegas is 20 miles out from Moapa. You might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone and hit up the strip and see the sights, stay in a hotel in Las Vegas and when it get's to the right time, load up your fireworks and drive to Moapa and light some stuff off. That's what I'm doing in December when I go down.

Pyro Nation
08-09-2011, 09:50 PM
SOunds like a nice time..lol....

californiapyro
08-10-2011, 01:09 PM
i might be going on the 15th of this month.... anybody interested?