PDA

View Full Version : Bought my first Cobra

MIpyro
09-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Well, I finally moved into the electric firing systems. A buddy of mine never used his for some apparent reason but I made him and offer and got a 18R2 and 5 modules for a couple hundred less than buying brand new. Of course he never updated it so I had to order a wireless re-programmer for it. next purchase is the audio box and Finale Fireworks to make a pyro musical next year. Can't wait to use it at my club's open shoot next month. No more hand lighting for me unless I need an adrenaline rush really quick, lol!

Westpapyro
09-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the club, Club Cobra!
I have 4 mods, 18R2, red boots, Superskins to protect the tops, a reprogrammer, and an Audio Box.
Oh and an FRB 18 cue slat and Cobra slat adapters..... It's now an obsession to get more 18M mods.
CSM and Finale software!
I Want More!

Pyro Nation
09-08-2014, 01:25 AM
SOMEONE has been bitten...HAHAHAHAHA

MIpyro
09-08-2014, 07:09 AM
WOW Westpapyro!! I believe you have became a Cobra. Im just a snake charmer compared to you right now! LOL! Im sure when the years go on I'll be having all this stuff!

Northern Sky
09-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the club young Cobrason. Be careful of the sickness. It is difficult to overcome.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
The venom is, indeed, intoxication! LOL!

MIpyro
10-02-2014, 02:45 PM
2 weeks and counting until I get to use the COBRA! Its going to be nice to actually watch my show and enjoy it

mguerra
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM
The best thing about efiring is watching the show with your audience, seeing and feeling what they see and feel; and, even more to the point, feeling them... I actually put myself just in front of them on the inside of the rope line, in my golf cart, so I can run out to the discharge site if need be.