PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Feedback

displayfireworks1
09-04-2014, 06:24 PM
It seems to occur when I need the most sometimes, feedback from someone following my fireworks videos. When I experience periods of frustration or just plain tired of all the work involved with the fireworks videos and website, then I receive a message from a fireworks enthusiast and it gives me the ambition to continue. Below is a copy and paste of my most recent email minus the personal information.

Dear Dave.

My name is J..... and I live In Indiana. I've been subscribed to your YouTube page for a few years and love looking thru discussions on pyrotalk.

I just wanted to send you a email thanking you for all that you do! I've learned so much from studying your videos! I look forward to every new one you post!

I've always had fascination with fireworks, and I guess most people grow out of them, I grew into them! I'm sure you have the same problem haha.

I started helping with local firework shows when I was about 15. And now at the age of 23 I've put on full 1.3 shows with the help of my brother and uncle. And I can't wait to take my passion for explosives to the next level.

Once again thank you for all that you do!

Your pyro loving brother

-J.......

N3OQO
09-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Dave,

You are a wealth of info on fireworks. Your videos have taught me many things through your videos. Keep up the great work!! Having met you and shot a few with you, I am waiting the opportunity to do that again very soon.

Regards,

Bill