PDA

View Full Version : Kneppy's carry the ever elusive TURKEY SHOOT!

J's12talk
04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
The turkey shoot cake from brothers is a highly sought after cake for those that electronically fire their shoots. If you search u-tube for the haunted manision fireworks video by Ron Silva Jr. and Daniel Clark you will see them use this cake for the tailed comets. Now keep in mind that if you brake a cake apart into its individual tubes it becomes 1.3g so you need to have the proper licensing. This cake works great to accent a show with V's or W's or any other combination of patterns.

jknepp1954
04-30-2011, 10:24 AM
One of the guys from WNYPA got me onto this Comet cake 2 years ago - now i put it in all of my shows!

UniversalPyro
04-30-2011, 10:53 AM
One of the guys from WNYPA got me onto this Comet cake 2 years ago - now i put it in all of my shows!

What does that cost / case?

J's12talk
04-30-2011, 09:36 PM
What does that cost / case?

Kneppy's have them listed at $100.00 for a case of 4 wholesale. you must meet the minimum purchase requirements of 7 cases ($500).

UniversalPyro
05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
What? you have to buy 7 cases to get a case price? Really?

J's12talk
05-01-2011, 12:26 PM

If you are a member of a club that is afilliated with Kneppy's the minimun is waved, plus there are other perks. Make it a point to join a club. Kneppy's does have a special deal for pyrotalk members for their demo weekend.

jknepp1954
05-01-2011, 02:38 PM
j12 - thanks for bringing that up, and sorry I haven't responded sooner to this issue.
I have been away most of the time for past 2 days....
I will post something about the discount deal for that weekend on the original post.

J's12talk
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
If there is an interest I will set up and shoot some comet patterns made from a Turkey Shoot at the open shoot on May 6th.

UniversalPyro
05-01-2011, 10:08 PM
If there is an interest I will set up and shoot some comet patterns made from a Turkey Shoot at the open shoot on May 6th.

I will be attending so yes there is interest, i will also buy some and shoot it, i want to see if they are up to par like i am hearing.

Pyro Nation
05-02-2011, 01:14 AM

7 cases is not a lot at all. Very reasonable opposed to sum that ya need to have $1000 to spend at first just to get the Wholesale deal

J's12talk
05-02-2011, 10:00 PM
If you are a member of a club that is afilliated with Kneppy's the minimun is waved, plus there are other perks. Make it a point to join a club. Kneppy's does have a special deal for pyrotalk members for their demo weekend.

I can't stress the club member thing enough!

fireworksman74
05-15-2011, 02:36 PM
The turkey shoot cake from brothers is a highly sought after cake for those that electronically fire their shoots. If you search u-tube for the haunted manision fireworks video by Ron Silva Jr. and Daniel Clark you will see them use this cake for the tailed comets. Now keep in mind that if you brake a cake apart into its individual tubes it becomes 1.3g so you need to have the proper licensing. This cake works great to accent a show with V's or W's or any other combination of patterns.

correct me if im wrong but dont you need a manufacture lic.as well?