PDA

View Full Version : How to get the best rock bottom prices for 1.4 Products

Chinapapertrader
04-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Can someone explain the absolute best way to get low priced 1.4 product. Ive done group buys with neighbors but it seems after shipping and tax Its only a few dollars cheaper than using buy one get two free coupons. I just joined a pyro club hopefully someone has a direct connection with a distributor.

Palermitano2
04-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Group buys are usually the way to go....also depends who you have around you for wholesalers....

DLux3888
04-29-2011, 04:38 PM
I buy from Bigs with my family. We get about $5,000 dollars worth. It buys a lot...

californiapyro
04-29-2011, 09:16 PM
also find a good distributor, the right store makes all the difference. I go Central City Fireworks, they have 15 percent max markup, with quantity discounts its hard to beat.

J's12talk
04-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Belonging to clubs will get you discounts with distributers that are affiliated with them. Buying during the winter months and buying by the case can get you bigger discounts. Example; buying from Wfboom in Febuary will get you 40% off wholesale pricing.You need to order $1500.00 of product by the case before the discount, the actual cost end up being around $900.00 plus tax. Never buy retail, buy one get one or even two free is never really any kind of deal it just makes your mind think your getting something for nothing and your not.

Pyro Nation
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
It really does depend on who ya get them from and distance related to where ya live. For instance. I get some from bigs only cost $145 to ship to me was weight of 627lbs. almost the same exact weight +/- 50lbs cost me $247 from Missouri. So, wholesale is the way to go, but finding one closest to you.

Chinapapertrader
05-02-2011, 11:20 AM
It really does depend on who ya get them from and distance related to where ya live. For instance. I get some from bigs only cost $145 to ship to me was weight of 627lbs. almost the same exact weight +/- 50lbs cost me $247 from Missouri. So, wholesale is the way to go, but finding one closest to you.

Down here in the sunshine state Superior fireworks is the only wholesale I know of and his products are a little pricey even though the shipping is cheap and he doesnt have a real big selection.

jknepp1954
05-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I don't know where you live at, but there is another wholesaler in the sunshine state - i will pm you the info.

Pyro Nation
05-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Down here in the sunshine state Superior fireworks is the only wholesale I know of and his products are a little pricey even though the shipping is cheap and he doesnt have a real big selection.

I have used them for the last 6 yrs, I like the products they have

nrubmx
05-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I have used them for the last 6 yrs, I like the products they have

im am going to try them this year. i live in oh and im going to make an order form them in the next month.

J's12talk
05-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I've stated it before and on other threads, being a member of pyro clubs is key to wholesale pricing. Distributers know that pyro's buy product and a lot of it. They cater to clubs knowing that there is serious money to be made. I will start a thread soon on clubs and the perks that you have as a member.

fogle22
05-12-2011, 10:41 PM
The buy one, get one deals are gimicks. Buy wholesale and if possible get involved in a group buy. You can split cases with other member of the group buy and if you have several member buy a fair amount of product the total order will give you a better price list with most wholesalers.

I've got to pick up my order from a group buy in the next few weeks. Spent around $2k and I need to rent an enclosed trailer to pick up my order.

Pyro Nation
05-12-2011, 11:04 PM
VERY nice Fogle... Should be a good show with that product purchased

fireworksman74
05-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Truly the best bet you have in your present situation is to contact Eddie at Nite Lites out of Kentucky he has low prices, great product,really good discounts on shipping, and he is a sponsor on here what more could you ask? his email address is ewpyronl6009@yahoo.com. Or you can give him a call at 270-879-9340 and they will send you out a 1.4 catalog. Trust me it worth looking into!!

Forti1bs
05-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Wholesale... Preferably one without a minimum order, but most I have seem have a minimum. Dave has a few videos on this subject I would check those out. Good Luck